By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mafia Round 70 - Smash Brothers - Wahahaha! Wario Wins! (And Mafia Too I Guess...)

impertinence said:
Mr Khan said:
Then imp or Astrogamer.

I still like (as in, dislike) imp.

Is there any real analysis behind your insistance that myself, hylian and astro are the only possible scum players left? So far I don't think I've heard much more than some voting pattern mumblings from you. It shouldn't be necessary to point out how useless voting pattern analysis would be in a game like this.

I can see how Clyde's claimed role would confirm him as town, and Radish is confirmed to me at least by prof. Stefl though, we seem to have a possible explanation to how spurge would play so irrational and why your scan seemed inaccurate. Why do you think he can not be scum?

The one with the shady voting patterns points out how useless voting patterns are.

But it's much like what i ran with on day one: process of elimination.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

Definitely would rather lynch Astro than Imp today

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Retagging again (sorry guys!)

Just ignore me.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

24 hours remaining.

Astro's a big question mark, and more or less has been. It is suspicious that he has a very idle role, one that's easy to hide behind.

Around the Network

So we have to pick one, people: Astrogamer or Imp?

Either presents risks.

unvote
vote: Astrogamer

Vote:Astrogamer

Mr Khan said:
impertinence said:
Mr Khan said:
Then imp or Astrogamer.

I still like (as in, dislike) imp.

Is there any real analysis behind your insistance that myself, hylian and astro are the only possible scum players left? So far I don't think I've heard much more than some voting pattern mumblings from you. It shouldn't be necessary to point out how useless voting pattern analysis would be in a game like this.

I can see how Clyde's claimed role would confirm him as town, and Radish is confirmed to me at least by prof. Stefl though, we seem to have a possible explanation to how spurge would play so irrational and why your scan seemed inaccurate. Why do you think he can not be scum?

The one with the shady voting patterns points out how useless voting patterns are.

But it's much like what i ran with on day one: process of elimination.

You do realize that the lynch votes have been strictly coordinated all game long right to make the best use of the hammer immunity? It doesn't make any sense to read anything into voting patterns all the time the votes have been scripted.

For example, I have only voted once, the first night to secure immunity for myself to protect my doctor role, since then I have not voted to allow Stefl to get the hammer vote as we discussed. The only expectation here is that I would not have voted for Smeags, as I was pretty sure he was a jester but that lynch was forced through while I was asleep anyway.

That said, I would like to get the hammer vote toDay whomever we decide to lynch, that way I can protect Khan and be safe from scum if they are still around at Night. Khan then scans me to clear up any doubts people might have about my alignment and Stefl let's the scan go through this time.

impertinence said:

You do realize that the lynch votes have been strictly coordinated all game long right to make the best use of the hammer immunity? It doesn't make any sense to read anything into voting patterns all the time the votes have been scripted.

For example, I have only voted once, the first night to secure immunity for myself to protect my doctor role, since then I have not voted to allow Stefl to get the hammer vote as we discussed. The only expectation here is that I would not have voted for Smeags, as I was pretty sure he was a jester but that lynch was forced through while I was asleep anyway.

That said, I would like to get the hammer vote toDay whomever we decide to lynch, that way I can protect Khan and be safe from scum if they are still around at Night. Khan then scans me to clear up any doubts people might have about my alignment and Stefl let's the scan go through this time.

Do you really think we'd trust you with that? Just vote.

HylianSwordsman said:
impertinence said:

Do you really think we'd trust you with that? Just vote.

Who get's the hammer vote then?