By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Phoenix Games bringing AAA games to the Wii!!!

I don't get it... Where are the triple A games?

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network

inb4 Nitnedno neds 2 blok krappy devlpers!!1

These blatant Disney rip offs are hilarious. How have they not been caught yet? I think I heard about these people on another boad back when they were dumping shovelware on PS2.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Seriously, this shovelware is getting obscene. Maybe I just never noticed it all when it was on the PS2 because the good games did a good job of masking it.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

# Cinderella's Fairy Tale
# Peter Pan's Playground
# Princess Snow White

^ woot! thats got AAA all over it lol, r u serious?

Bullcrap.. i don't see Ninjabread man in that list at all.. lock and ban

Around the Network

man these shovelware need to stop

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

brute said:

That's what Nintendo made the Wii for. Not everyone has 20m dollars to spend on making a game. If you don't want to be bothered with it, there are other consoles available that have less of it.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Rat-A-Box sounds like it could be cool. I might buy it.

Riot Of The Blood said:
brute said:

That's what Nintendo made the Wii for. Not everyone has 20m dollars to spend on making a game. If you don't want to be bothered with it, there are other consoles available that have less of it.

But then you'd miss all the good games!