By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - [Amazon US 2014] US: SSB 3DS Now 4th Best in 2014! MCC jumps from 61st to 55th

Xbox 360 is still going strong!
Hello Kirby!
PS4 is undisputed King of Games! Henceforth it shall be known as Yugi.
I am still expecting Wii U to make a stand when SSB drops if SSM DS is any indication.

My bet is that GTA V (PS4+XBO) will cut a path of destruction into the heart of the charts by years end.

Around the Network
Vena said:
tbone51 said:

Yeap, too bad its not an indicator of actual sales. If it were HW would be over 250k now :p

Imma say this though, HW must have done over 100k from release.

We don't know the NA sales, but they were definitely high if Amazon is any indication to go by for the title.

Its been hanging in the hourly top 20 for a while now. You could do a pretty solid correlation comparison, but of course we can see Amazon isn't that accurate as we have MK8 tracking way ahead of everything but, according to VGC, its only a little ahead of W_D on a week to week basis, and overall a lesser seller than it and Destiny (PS4).

I did ask gamestop for pre orders and my local one the week before hw release had 16. in comparison SSB 3ds had 50 (ssb being 2 weeks from release since i ask the same day :0)

Well at least the Wii U outsold Diablo III.

●UPDATES Oct 5th    
~ Super Smash Bros 3DS moves up a rank and has joined the top 10 with 3 days of being released!
~ Hyrule Moves up yet again (on a roll!)
~ X360 sku moves up a rank

Best Sellers for October 2014 are up on Amazon now and the list is vey interesting. SSB continues to dominate and White Destiny refuses to relent. Shadow of Mordor continues to defy all expectations vanilla PS4 returns as the top selling console.

Around the Network
CosmicSex said:
Best Sellers for October 2014 are up on Amazon now and the list is vey interesting. SSB continues to dominate and White Destiny refuses to relent. Shadow of Mordor continues to defy all expectations vanilla PS4 returns as the top selling console.

link pls, i can never find monthly charts

tbone51 said:
CosmicSex said:

link pls, i can never find monthly charts

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/2014-10/videogames/ref=zg_bs_tab_t_bsar

●UPDATES Oct 6th    
~ Super Smash Bros 3DS Jumps like it dont care :P Now 7th (from 10th!)
~ Hyrule Warriors not stopping! Moves up a rank
~X360 Hardware moves up a rank!
~LoZ OoT 3D moves up a rank
~LoZ ALBW moves up a rank

●UPDATES Oct 7th
~Kirby moves up a rank
~Minecraft ps3 moves up

tbone51 said:

●UPDATES Oct 7th
~Kirby moves up a rank
~Minecraft ps3 moves up

If you don't own Triple Deluxe then you are committing a sin against good games.