By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - XB1: 100k Units Sold in China

Fusioncode said:
GamechaserBE said:
Fusioncode said:
GamechaserBE said:
The Chinese market consoles market has the potential to do much better than Japan...Also their are some interesting games I want to come to the Western market...

Way too early to say that.

OT: Definitely a good start for XBO. Interested too see what the baseline will be for China. Now I'm excited to see how the PS4 will launch.

No it is not..

Yes it is. 

Then explain to me why it has not the potential to be a bigger market for consoles?    I not stated it as a fact...

Around the Network
thespanishflew said:
kowenicki said:
thespanishflew said:

How I am acting? Saying it most likely is acting a certain way? Are people this sensitive?

I think the only one being sensitive here is you.

Been lurking for long?

No it really is you who take console wars too serious.

I think you bring it clearly to this thread but either way, the talk is getting off-topic and personal and I wonder why you behave like you do, especially as a "new" member.

Great start for the x1 over there

GamechaserBE said:
Fusioncode said:
GamechaserBE said:

No it is not..

Yes it is. 

Then explain to me why it has not the potential to be a bigger market for consoles?    I not stated it as a fact...

Well by that logic I can say that Finland has the potential to be bigger than Japan. It's still too early to say how China will affect gaming in the long run.  It has got a long way to go before it even comes close to the market size of Japan. Even with the reduced interest in console gaming over there. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Alt Removed - Conegamer

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
Fusioncode said:

Well by that logic I can say that Finland has the potential to be bigger than Japan. It's still too early to say how China will affect gaming in the long run.  It has got a long way to go before it even comes close to the market size of Japan. Even with the reduced interest in console gaming over there. 

er... how?

I was being sarcastic to prove a point. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

It's not unit sold, it's unit shipped.

And shipped numbers are...pretty useless for us.

We need official numbers here like Media create for japan or GFK for europe, or else we can't know anything at all.

I still stay on my previous prediction : 67.9K.

Namiirei said:
It's not unit sold, it's unit shipped.

And shipped numbers are...pretty useless for us.

We need official numbers here like Media create for japan or GFK for europe, or else we can't know anything at all.

I still stay on my previous prediction : 67.9K.

is that ur personal guess, or do u know and have a source?

i heard many shout things like this out, but no1 ever proved anything...

It's a guess, who is probably true because the only numbers you can have now for the launch is shipped numbers, because we don't have any official institute like i said before.

Not bad at all (unless it is just shipped). Thing is, it'll probably collapse pretty fast there. China won't be doing anything for either console, at least not this gen. As for Russia, probably the same story, I believe PS dominates there. And Fifa won't give too much of a boost outside the UK, Europe Wise the PS4 will be recieving a massive boost (or at least, should).

Now, if MS can somehow prove the naysayers wrong then I'll be quote impressed