By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - XB1: 100k Units Sold in China

kowenicki said:
thespanishflew said:
SweetTalia said:

Actually the say it "reached" 100k

OK still shipped. It reached 100k shipped. They never specified for a reason.

It may be... but boy do you really WANT it to be lol. 

The same can be said for you though for sold to customers since you were so excited you bumped Toastboy's thread with the "Day 1" comment. It's ironic when PS4 has the prominent "sales news" of the day, you sit and lurk. Then X1 gets possible sold through news and you emerge from the shadows. Too funny.

Around the Network
Fusioncode said:
GamechaserBE said:
The Chinese market consoles market has the potential to do much better than Japan...Also their are some interesting games I want to come to the Western market...

Way too early to say that.

OT: Definitely a good start for XBO. Interested too see what the baseline will be for China. Now I'm excited to see how the PS4 will launch.

No it is not..

Blood_Tears said:
kowenicki said:
thespanishflew said:
SweetTalia said:

Actually the say it "reached" 100k

OK still shipped. It reached 100k shipped. They never specified for a reason.

It may be... but boy do you really WANT it to be lol. 

The same can be said for you though for sold to customers since you were so excited you bumped Toastboy's thread with the "Day 1" comment. It's ironic when PS4 has the prominent "sales news" of the day, you sit and lurk. Then X1 gets possible sold through news and you emerge from the shadows. Too funny.

Yep, irony.

prinz_valium said:
thespanishflew said:

Huh? Are you this invested in console wars? I don't care,you really want it to be sold right? I am just stating the obvious? Grow up.

the only ovbvious it ur acting

we dont now. it can  be sell in. i can be sell thorugh.

we got sell through data for xb1 launch in australia and russia.

why not for china?

its not unusual

How I am acting? Saying it most likely is acting a certain way? Are people this sensitive?

Well lets at least hope for sold through, it would be amazing for games industry if China really can be the next big gaming market for consoles.

Around the Network
thespanishflew said:

How I am acting? Saying it most likely is acting a certain way? Are people this sensitive?

yes, u hurt my feelings so bad

prinz_valium said:
thespanishflew said:

yes, u hurt my feelings so bad

Lol ok.

prinz_valium said:
thespanishflew said:

Huh? Are you this invested in console wars? I don't care,you really want it to be sold right? I am just stating the obvious? Grow up.

the only ovbvious it ur acting

we dont now. it can  be sell in. i can be sell thorugh.

we got sell through data for xb1 launch in australia and russia.

why not for china?

its not unusual

I agree we all don't know and should wait for confirmation. On one hand it's not unusual to get sell through numbers. However, remember this is MS PR we are talking about here and not always rosey clear. Their August NPD PR is proof of that. Most things that come from MS PR just make things more confusing so it's only natural people are skeptical.

GamechaserBE said:
Fusioncode said:
GamechaserBE said:
The Chinese market consoles market has the potential to do much better than Japan...Also their are some interesting games I want to come to the Western market...

Way too early to say that.

OT: Definitely a good start for XBO. Interested too see what the baseline will be for China. Now I'm excited to see how the PS4 will launch.

No it is not..

Yes it is. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

kowenicki said:
thespanishflew said:

I think the only one being sensitive here is you.

Been lurking for long?

No it really is you who take console wars too serious.