By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Where are the charts?

Seece said:
small44 said:
ioi should explain us why vgchartz numbers are getting slow to update

It's a free site, doesn't have to explain anything really.

But will he explain how they get the cream inside twinkies? ;P

Around the Network

Why are you asking us? Go ask this gentleman!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Seece said:
Conegamer said:
It's a good question. Initially you could get away with saying "but ioi is on holiday!", but there's not really any excuse now.

Hopefully we'll get them soon, but I'm not holding my breath.

I noticed something quite curious. The pre orders went up the other day, but Brett hadn't logged on for the previous 3 days. So either someone else is doing it or it's automatic?!

ioi is a notorious necromancer, he summons undead gamers to work for him when he's away.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Still trying to find the 200k lost PS4 sales no doubt, give him time.

You know, it just dawned on me that we should start predicting when ioi would release the numbers that we will base some of our predictions from :p

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

Around the Network
TheWPCTraveler said:
You know, it just dawned on me that we should start predicting when ioi would release the numbers that we will base some of our predictions from :p

LOL!  We could also track him with a "ioi chart". 

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Alby_da_Wolf said:
Seece said:
Conegamer said:
It's a good question. Initially you could get away with saying "but ioi is on holiday!", but there's not really any excuse now.

Hopefully we'll get them soon, but I'm not holding my breath.

I noticed something quite curious. The pre orders went up the other day, but Brett hadn't logged on for the previous 3 days. So either someone else is doing it or it's automatic?!

ioi is a notorious necromancer, he summons undead gamers to work for him when he's away.

I mean it is not like all he has to do is edit the site. ioi is just the forum account, he just did not log into it :D.

Xenostar said:
Still trying to find the 200k lost PS4 sales no doubt, give him time.

Made me think of ioi Indiana Jonesing through the different countries searching.

Raiders of the Lost PS4 Sales.

ioi said:
What is ioi?

well you look at that :P

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3