By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - does still some1 deny the "x360 owner are more satisfied and ps3 owners shift faster to curren gen" fact?

I don't see it..

Around the Network
Xenostar said:
360 owners clearly dissatisfied with the Xbox 1

This. Why else did MS offered a free $75 to 360 users if they bought an X1? And this happened after the Kinectless-SKU launch!

Well given you seem not to understand English well ill avoid that subject and the mess of a way you format your posts.

But a ? for you, you do understand price and its affects on the market and people ?

Given PS3 and 360 price, do you get PS users are likely to jump to new gen faster then xbox user as last gen one was much cheaper then the other and pulled a different crowd. 360 won the battle in uk and US much on the lower financial classes of people. In US especially what some call "walmart" people.

Has nothing to do with satisfaction, some thing not very quantifiable or factually debatable.

DD_Bwest said:
you might want to patent that arm extension, I havent seen reach like that in a while

Lol... That made me laugh. Well done.

@op  This is probably the worse post I'm doing here cause I have nothing to say...  I'm speechless...

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

As I stated above your conclusion is completely flawed.

However, if you want to take something from what you had there, I would say there is a slow departure from XB360 because it was the mass-market platform. Mainstream consumers are slower to buy and slower to leave. They wait for games and they wait for price drops and deals. Since 360 was the lead platform last gen, most of these "casual" gamers are there, and are waiting to leave. Unfortunately, they're also not gaming nuts or fanboys. So they're going to buy whatever everyone else buys. Since the core gamers have jumped to the PS4 in significant numbers, expect the XB360 late-leavers to probably follow the trend and pick up a PS4 more often than not.

Around the Network

http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/210521/Around_60_of_PS4_owners_also_have_a_PS_Vita.php

Well..

Maybe, maybe not...

foodfather said:
Simple really. PS3 owners tired of inferior multiplats have every reason to jump over to PS4

Damn, so despite big sales PS4 is going to get even bigger when the 360 owners jump to PS4. That's amazing.

DD_Bwest said:
you might want to patent that arm extension, I havent seen reach like that in a while

Yes...

PS3 44,514,191 (-69%) 818,589,455
X360 33,535,282 (-72%) 871,662,928

That's a massive gap for consoles with equal install bases

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

prinz_valium said:
MoHasanie said:
Or maybe 360 owners see less of a reason to upgrade to an X1 since there haven't really been any great games that justify the purchase of one.

but they upgraded to ps4, because of the great libary of games?

it doenst matter to what current gen console the last gen owner moved (or dont yet)

there is just the fact, that relatively more of the ps3 owner moved already compared to the xb360 ones...

but yeah it was sure, that this thread is full of  x1 is to bad, so 360 user didnt move talk.

no1 would ever say 360 was (and still is) just a great console...

or,  dare i say it,  xbox 360 owners moved over to ps4 instead of xbox one.