By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - *Your System Selling Games

*Sound Of Rain said:

Mr_No said:

N64: Gift I didn't want

HaHa

Sure, I might sound ungrateful by saying this, but by Christmas 2001, I only wanted a PS2. Instead, I got a second-hand N64 with Super Mario 64, WWF No Mercy, WWF War Zone, and some crappy basketball games. I've never played SM64 completely before. I liked it. WWF No Mercy was awesome. If the second-hand games would've included Ocarina of Time, I would probably change my perception towards it.

Around the Network

SNES - Super Mario World, Super Mario All-Stars, Super Metroid
Gameboy Pocket - Metroid II: Return of Samus, Tetris
N64 - Super Mario 64, Mario Kart 64, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Gameboy Color: Pokémon, Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, Pokémon Silver
Dreamcast - Phantasy Star Online, Street Fighter Alpha 3, Street Fighter III: Double Impact, Marvel vs Capcom 2, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2
GC: Super Smash Bros. Melee, The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker, Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, Resident Evil 4
GBA: Street Fighter 2 Turbo Revival, Mario Kart: Super Circuit, Metroid Fusion
Wii: Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Mario Kart Wii, Metroid Prime
PSP: Mega Man: Maverick Hunter X, Street Fighter Alpha 3 MAX, Mega Man Power Up.
PS3: To play Blu Ray Movies , and Resistance series.
XBOX 360: Most Call of Duty games, Street Fighter 4, Resident Evil 5 (Then it RRODed) :(
Nintendo 3DS XL: Pokémon Soulsilver, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, Spirit Tracks, and Link between Worlds
Wii U: Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD

Damn I've had a shit load of consoles...

PS1 - Gift
PS2 - Gift
PS3 - Brand Power
PS4 - Bloodborne + Uncharted IV

This has been done before

Playstation (All) : Gran Turismo
Nintendo (All): Exclusive JRPG's & Mario Kart/Party & Intelligent Systems
XBox - Gears of War & Lost Odyssey
Sega (All): Exclusive JRPG's

----

Gamecube is my one exception as I bought it for Smash Bros. as well.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

None,

got a PS1 because i liked a LOT of the games on it, (plus i was tired of mario...)

then bought a PS2 again for not just one but for a lot of games

And when the PS3 came out i bought it because every single PS console before gave me a huge variety of games that i like and great new IPs, so i saw the future potential, and just as i thought it delivered a lot of games, great variety (japanese and western games), great returning franchises and great new IPs.

And now i did the same with the PS4 (bought because i saw the future potential) and in less than a year it has delivered some good games, and announced a lot of other great games (cant wait for Bloodborne)

i also want to get a Wii U, but not for mario or Nintendos known IPs (with the exception of Zelda) but for games like Bayonetta, Xenoblade, Shin Megami Tensei VS Fire Emblem, The Wonderful 101 and since its backwards compatible i will get to play other games like Tatsunoko vs Capcom.

Around the Network

Atari: holy shit video games!
NES: holy shit video games!/Zelda
SNES: Zelda: Link To The Past/Final Fantasy 6
N64: Brand Power
PS1: Final Fantasy 7
PS2: Final Fantasy 10/Brand Power
XBOX: Hard Drive/Halo
GC: Hopes and Dreams (which were dashed)
PS3: Final Fantasy XIII (ugh)/Brand Power
X360: Halo/Brand Power
Wii: Desperation
PS4: Final Fantasy XIV/Destiny

GameBoy: holy shit portable video games!/Zelda
GBC: holy shit color portable video games!/Zelda
GBA: holy shit NES/SNES portable video games!/Zelda
PSP: PS1 portable video games!
DS: Brand Power
PSVita: Final Fantasy X/Brand Power

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.

I started buying my own systems starting with the Wii. Before that, everything was a Christmas or birthday gift or was my brother's.

Wii-The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

3DS-The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D

Wii U-There was no "must have" game for me when I bought it. I regret it and wish I had waited for the price drop and Wind Waker HD or Super Mario 3D World. I love my Wii U now, though, and can't wait for the rest of this year's games. And next year's will be even better!

Upcoming Games To Get

Definite: Kirby Star Allies (Switch), Mario Tennis Aces (Switch), Fire Emblem (Switch), Yoshi (Switch), Pokemon (Switch), Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4), Monster Hunter World (PS4)

Considering: Fe (Switch), Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze (Switch), The World Ends With You (Switch), Ys VIII (Switch), Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition (PS4), Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Remix (PS4), The Last Guardian (PS4), Shadow of the Colossus HD (PS4), Anthem (PS4), Shenmue 3 (PS4), WiLD (PS4)

GameCube:First system
Wii:Super Smash Bros Brawl
Wii U:Pikmin 3/Lego City Undercover
PS3:Ni No Kuni
GBA:Animal Crossing Connectivity
DS:Animal Crossing Wild World
3DS:Luigi's Mansion 2

"I think it will be the HDS"-Me in regards to Nintendo's next handheld.

gcn: mario kart dd
gb: pokemon fire red
wii: wii sports/mario kart wii
ds: pokemon platinum
3ds: animal crossing and pokemon y
wii u: mario kart 8
xbox 360: fifa,bunch of other games...

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Amstrad CPC 464: Too young
SNES: Super Mario World
PS1: Tomb Raider, Final Fantasy VII, Tekken 2
PS2: Final Fantasy X, Grand Theft Auto III
Wii: Wii Sports
PS3: Metal Gear Solid 4, Final Fantasy XIII Versus (or the promise of it at least), Killzone 2
PS4: Uncharted 4, inFamous: Second Son

Handhelds:

Game Boy: Zelda: Link's Awakening
Game Boy Advance: Zelda: A Link to the Past, Golden Sun
PSP: Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core