By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who wins in a fight between Samus Aran and Master Chief?

Who wins in a fight to the death?

Samus Aran 393 73.73%

Master Chief 82 15.38%

See Results 58 10.88%

Total:533
Birimbau said:
Doomguy would kick their butts without any effort.

Nope. Master Chief and Samus Aran headshot him. Also, 

Around the Network
JazzB1987 said:

Samus easily. Jetpack mophball alle the different beams. etc.

ZeroSuit Samus would probably lose against Master Chief tho.

But ZeroSuit Chief would probably loose against Zero Suit Samus.

My stomach hurts so much from that!

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

amak11 said:
archer9234 said:
amak11 said:
guns with bullets.... energy beams.... guns with bullets... energy beams...

Well can we say Masterchief's goose is cooked?

He could use the Covenant weapons.

That makes a difference? My guess is you never played a single Metroid title. Her weapon is mutli-use and has it's own ammo built in per weapon (not shared). By the time MC has his next weapon out she will have vaporized him with one of the many beams she can use, not to mention she can shoot rockets. MC shield, his everything is toast. 

It's not a question of how he will die, it's a question of when. MC is not agile, he's not fast. He's gimped by many factors in this. it doesn't matter if he has an army, she can blast that army away in one shot. It doesn't even matter if he usues covenant weapons. Her technology is far more superior to that. Given there is no restrictions, she must also have access to every weapon she can bring to the table. 

http://metroid.wikia.com/wiki/Power_Beam

Yes he is, you obiously haven't read the comics, watched the movies or tv shows/anime. 

In a fight... Could go either way.
Sales wise... We know who wins.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

Neither, they would start to fight then stop to have hot, hot sex.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:
amak11 said:
archer9234 said:
amak11 said:
guns with bullets.... energy beams.... guns with bullets... energy beams...

Well can we say Masterchief's goose is cooked?

He could use the Covenant weapons.

That makes a difference? My guess is you never played a single Metroid title. Her weapon is mutli-use and has it's own ammo built in per weapon (not shared). By the time MC has his next weapon out she will have vaporized him with one of the many beams she can use, not to mention she can shoot rockets. MC shield, his everything is toast. 

It's not a question of how he will die, it's a question of when. MC is not agile, he's not fast. He's gimped by many factors in this. it doesn't matter if he has an army, she can blast that army away in one shot. It doesn't even matter if he usues covenant weapons. Her technology is far more superior to that. Given there is no restrictions, she must also have access to every weapon she can bring to the table. 

http://metroid.wikia.com/wiki/Power_Beam

Yes he is, you obiously haven't read the comics, watched the movies or tv shows/anime. 

We are comparing the games versions of the characters, not the TV Shows or anime. 

amak11 said:
NobleTeam360 said:

We are comparing the games versions of the characters, not the TV Shows or anime. 

Who made that rule? Doesn't say anything about it being limited to only the video games.

WolfpackN64 said:
While Samus has a larger arsenal at her disposal, the MC has a lot of experiance

Um, Samus would be the one with more experience, too. She's been in more games.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

NobleTeam360 said:
amak11 said:
NobleTeam360 said:

Who made that rule? Doesn't say anything about it being limited to only the video games.

It's not fair, no Metroid cartoon 

amak11 said:

It's not fair, no Metroid cartoon 

Samus win either way

Click HERE and be happy