By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. 3DS League - We have a new #1 - Einsam_Delphin!

Put my bitch ass in.

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

Around the Network

tagging

I'm pretty sure I posted my code in the other forum, let me know if you need it again cause I'm in!

In case you didn't know, I have a comic book called Guardians. I'm the writer/creator of it, and we have four issues out right now, with our fifth coming out soon!

We're also doing a Patreon right now for the comic, and I'd appreciate any and all help in getting it funded. If 56 people pledged $3 per issue, we'll be funded

To pledge, click here. Please join Team Guardians!

i shall join aswell!

I've updated the rankings table (we're all number 1!).

Also chriscox1121, JWeinCom, lolz2222222222, ohmylanta1003 and the_dengle, I'll be needing your 3DS Friend Codes. Thanks!

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Why not, I'm in, though I will "retire" immediately if my internet's not up to snuff.

Gamertag, PlayStation Network ID, and Nintendo Network ID: Look at username. Huzzah for originality.  3DS Friend Code: 4038-6546-0886

Currently own PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, GameCube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, and 3DS

TruckOSaurus said:
I've updated the rankings table (we're all number 1!).

Also chriscox1121, JWeinCom, lolz2222222222, ohmylanta1003 and the_dengle, I'll be needing your 3DS Friend Codes. Thanks!

Right, sorry. I put it in the other thread but here it is again for good measure.

0387-9913-0853

Im in. played the demo for 20 hours (yes im crazy) im ready to DESTROY!

toot1231
2895-7295-4858

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~

Really looking forward to playing some Smash with you all. ^_^

Friday can't come soon enough. :D

Smeags said:
Really looking forward to playing some Smash with you all. ^_^

Friday can't come soon enough. :D

Agreed cannot wait. Been hearing bad stuff about lag on wifi though hopefully its not too terrible.

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~