By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. 3DS League - We have a new #1 - Einsam_Delphin!

TruckOSaurus said:

I can't seem to get a complete match without lag issues. On my 3rd stock, all the inputs were delayed.

I've been noticing a few of my inputs being delayed/wiped out from lag on my end as well. Oi, is it Nov. 21st yet?

Gamertag, PlayStation Network ID, and Nintendo Network ID: Look at username. Huzzah for originality.  3DS Friend Code: 4038-6546-0886

Currently own PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, GameCube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, and 3DS

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
I'm gonna to quit... something's off. I'm usually not that bad

Fair enough, we'll do more when you're up to it, sorry!

Gamertag, PlayStation Network ID, and Nintendo Network ID: Look at username. Huzzah for originality.  3DS Friend Code: 4038-6546-0886

Currently own PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, GameCube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, and 3DS

Possum5454 said:

Come on, it's not Nov. 21 yet. Alright, let's try to get some life back into this thread. Possum5454, I challenge you. That's two challenges, someone, please respond!

Inb4 Truck still suicides in the Wii U version. :L

Someone challenge me I don't want to get destroy it by Delphin T_T

Around the Network
David_Hernandeez said:

Despite not being confident in winning, I went against Tbone 3 times, so man up!

Einsam_Delphin said:
David_Hernandeez said:

Despite not being confident in winning, I went against Tbone 3 times, so man up!

I'm just trying to get 50 posts.

Im going to play the demo at my local best buy :0

Anybody coincidently going tomine :P

tbone51 said:
Im going to play the demo at my local best buy :0

Anybody coincidently going tomine :P

This reminds me... why haven't we gotten a Wii U demo yet?

Signature goes here!