By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. 3DS League - We have a new #1 - Einsam_Delphin!

Megaoverlord12 said:
Hehehe

I'll stop SDing.  I promise!

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
Megaoverlord12 said:

Hehehe. EDIT: Oh man, your Diddy... oh lord...

That bad?

Signature goes here!

mZuzek said:

It's what happens when I stop keeping this place lively. It's all down to me. Blame college.

I can live with blaming somebody else.

Gamertag, PlayStation Network ID, and Nintendo Network ID: Look at username. Huzzah for originality.  3DS Friend Code: 4038-6546-0886

Currently own PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, GameCube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, and 3DS

TruckOSaurus said:

That bad?

Well that first match when you SD'd several times... and that match when you SD'd severla times...

Gamertag, PlayStation Network ID, and Nintendo Network ID: Look at username. Huzzah for originality.  3DS Friend Code: 4038-6546-0886

Currently own PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, GameCube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, and 3DS

mZuzek said:

And now I finally know how strange it feels to be quoted in this thread without it being about a challenge.

An odd feeling, no?

Around the Network
Megaoverlord12 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

That bad?

Well that first match when you SD'd several times... and that match when you SD'd severla times...

That last match my button input didn't register at all when I lost my second stock. It's incredibly frustrating (can't wait for the Wii U version).

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:

That last match my button input didn't register at all when I lost my second stock. It's incredibly frustrating (can't wait for the Wii U version).

I know that feeling. Anyway, that was MUCH better! 

You are the unrivaled master at SDing! lol

Megaoverlord12 said:
You are the unrivaled master at SDing! lol

I can't seem to get a complete match without lag issues. On my 3rd stock, all the inputs were delayed.

Signature goes here!

I'm gonna to quit... something's off. I'm usually not that bad

Signature goes here!