By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. 3DS League - We have a new #1 - Einsam_Delphin!

TruckOSaurus said:
JWeinCom said:
Do you have any custom sets? If not, I could just use normal characters. I feel like I have an unfair advantage, cause my guys are equipped.

Yeah I didn't have any other than some items on Peach and ROB. The fights were interesting nonetheless. Palutena seems to have some great custom moves compared to her sucky regular moves.

Fun matches.  I'm a little upset I couldn't make that comeback with Kirby :(  Heavyweight characters are always fun to smach eachother around with.

Palutena's default moveset isn't bad, but I think having counter and reflect on one set is kind of overkill.  Of her specials, only one can deal direct damage which is kind of a bummer.  Celestial firework, super speed, and lightweight could be useful.

Around the Network
mZuzek said:
Anfebious said:

Played a couple of matches and my connection seems to be fine, you want to give it a shot?

Sorry I took so long to reply I was out! Could we do the match tomorrow at this time?

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

MDMAlliance said:

You make it seem like Link is overpowered.  lol.  Mr. Dolphin knows Link's weaknesses.  

edit: I mean Einsam_Delphin when I say Dolphin.

Toon Link beating you at your own game!

But yeah projectile spam/camping isn't OP, just god damn annoying! Dx

JWeinCom said:
JWeinCom said:
Anyone for some friendly matches with custom sets?

Sniff.  Noone wants to pway with me...

I'm just never on when you ask!

Einsam_Delphin said:
MDMAlliance said:

You make it seem like Link is overpowered.  lol.  Mr. Dolphin knows Link's weaknesses.  

edit: I mean Einsam_Delphin when I say Dolphin.

Toon Link beating you at your own game!

But yeah projectile spam/camping isn't OP, just god damn annoying! Dx

Toon Link can use his projectiles faster than regular Link, so repeating the same thing end up with Toon Link on the winning side of things.  

Though I wouldn't call it camping, because it's doing what projectiles are supposed to be doing.  

Oh, and I didn't "resort" to it, I decided to use Link because he's my best character and I had not well established any other characters yet.  I got better with Marth, though.

Around the Network

Friendly's?

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

Possum5454 said:
Friendly's?

I'll do friendlys if I can mess around with my custom sets.

JWeinCom said:
Possum5454 said:
Friendly's?

Sure! i havent messed around with them much but it should be a good time!

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

Possum5454 said:
JWeinCom said:
Possum5454 said:
Friendly's?

Sure! i havent messed around with them much but it should be a good time!

Mkay.  I'll be on in like... 10 minutes.

Mkay room will be up in a few secs.