By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. 3DS League - We have a new #1 - Einsam_Delphin!

MDMAlliance said:
mZuzek said:
MDMAlliance said:
David_Hernandeez said:
There are certain characters that I hate and those are links, ZSS and little macs, they are so annoying that I wish they were cut :p, even thought I played with ZSS before.

What's wrong with Link? lol

What do you mean "what's wrong with Link"? Everything's wrong with that asshole. The boomerang, the arrows, the bombs, the sword. Everything. There's not a single thing not wrong with him.

You make it seem like Link is overpowered.  lol.  Mr. Dolphin knows Link's weaknesses.  

edit: I mean Einsam_Delphin when I say Dolphin.

Luma is everyone's weakness...

Around the Network
mZuzek said:
MDMAlliance said:
David_Hernandeez said:
There are certain characters that I hate and those are links, ZSS and little macs, they are so annoying that I wish they were cut :p, even thought I played with ZSS before.

What's wrong with Link? lol

What do you mean "what's wrong with Link"? Everything's wrong with that asshole. The boomerang, the arrows, the bombs, the sword. Everything. There's not a single thing not wrong with him.

Yes 3 projectiles at the same time, you dodge the boomerang but the arrow is going to hit you, you shield the arrow you will get grabbed, you get grabbed you get hit like 20% repeat repeat repeat, is not overpower is just annoying, I liked the way you play with marth it was really fun, and with all the other characters too, but link :/ I would SD if he appears against me lol.

JWeinCom said:
Anyone for some friendly matches with custom sets?

Sniff.  Noone wants to pway with me...

David_Hernandeez said:

Yes 3 projectiles at the same time, you dodge the boomerang but the arrow is going to hit you, you shield the arrow you will get grabbed, you get grabbed you get hit like 20% repeat repeat repeat, is not overpower is just annoying, I liked the way you play with marth it was really fun, and with all the other characters too, but link :/ I would SD if he appears against me lol.

The boomerang takes a while to pull out and use, and the arrow also takes a little while to use.   If you are using someone else that has projectiles, avoiding that is easier than you would think.  Einsam_Delphin can tell you how.  
Another way to  get around it is by using short hopping.  With Link's arrow, you can hop over the arrow instead of guarding it or evading it.  The boomerang, if you catch it early enough, you can just either ride it to your advantage or attack before it comes out.  The bombs are the easiest ones to deal with, given that you can grab them.  The way I use them, though, makes it harder to do.  I usually use them as a way to control the other player rather than using it as a way to damage them.  

Link also has some pretty harsh lag between attacks.  So if I miss, you can easily punish for it.

JWeinCom said:
JWeinCom said:

Me, me, me!

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
JWeinCom said:
JWeinCom said:

Me, me, me!

Mkay.  I'll add you and make a room.

Edit:  Room's up.  Have fun.

Need to make it timed. 

Edit;  I mean stock.  

Do you have any custom sets? If not, I could just use normal characters. I feel like I have an unfair advantage, cause my guys are equipped.

Really fun games Justin! I should create me some custom movesets too.

My favorite fight was the battle of the titans(DK vs Bowser)

Signature goes here!

JWeinCom said:
Do you have any custom sets? If not, I could just use normal characters. I feel like I have an unfair advantage, cause my guys are equipped.

Yeah I didn't have any other than some items on Peach and ROB. The fights were interesting nonetheless. Palutena seems to have some great custom moves compared to her sucky regular moves.

Signature goes here!