By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. 3DS League - We have a new #1 - Einsam_Delphin!

The lag was unbearable. 

edit: Battlefield

Around the Network

There's way too much lag. Every single move I had to make had to be planned a full second in advance due to input lag.

This time there wasn't the lag. Marth/Link (me) 2 Fox (mZuzek) 1

Normally I don't make excuses, but seriously that first and second match were horrible for me. Having so much slow down lag with Marth killed me. I couldn't do any of the moves at the correct timing I wanted to. It severely hindered my ability to play.

With the input lag with Link, I couldn't time my arrows correctly, nor could I get my smashes done right and just doing tilts instead. I also could never get my teching done due to the input lag as well, which would have helped a lot in what I was trying to do.

edit: The third match was more close to how I actually play.  I started off slow due to not knowing whether I had to adjust for lag.  Since it was mostly not there, I finally got into it.  I would have went for more gimps, but I was afraid of any lag spikes that would get me killed.

mZuzek said:
Oh come on. You just won and you're still johning?

Just kidding. Yeah, lag is always atrocious, especially when it is atrocious.
At least the first match only had "normal" lag. Input lag makes it very much unplayable though.

I was also hindered by it, though.

Well, the first match was especially hindering for me due to not having any projectiles and Marth's "tipper" nature.  Marth is a very close combat and spacing oriented character.  When it slows down like that, it makes it difficult for me to make the right judgement.  Characters like Fox do not need to pay attention as much to it due to there being less of a significance on where you hit the attack from and having a way to attack from a distance.  

The input lag, I know we both were afflicted by it, but I play Link very much on timing.  There were several times where I would have killed you earlier if the move I wanted to use registered the way I wanted to (when you were recovering, I was going to use a down smash to hit both sides, but ended up with just using my jab attack).  Also, many of my arrows I shot at you that you reflected, I meant to use them the way I did in the third match (in a way that they wouldn't get reflected).

Around the Network

Posting to get back on VGChartz Buddy.

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

ohmylanta1003 said:
Posting to get back of VGChartz Buddy.

Let's do this!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
ohmylanta1003 said:

Let's do this!

Hell yeah!

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

Conegamer said:
ohmylanta1003 said:

Let's do this!

Good game! Pick?

Hmm that was a shocking start. Fair Plains Omega?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.