By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. 3DS League - We have a new #1 - Einsam_Delphin!

Holy Moly O.o Saved that battle! Supr intense. Megaman FTW :0

Around the Network
JWeinCom said:
Ggs. Holy shit at that last match @_@ so close.

No lie, that was some championship match, King dedede is terrible at Battle Field XD

That was awesome, last life was even then you kicked my Ass!!!! Then i caught up and almost got you with that aerial battle :P

I saved that epic match, dayumm!!!

morenoingrato said:
Anfebious said:
morenoingrato said:
I'll take the mantle.
Anfebious, I come back from the grave and I'm after you! (Aka. I challenge you)
Or does that have too much emotion? If so:

Challenge: User: Anfebious.

I just saw your challenge! I accept! If you want we can settle it right now!

How about now?

It has to be right now! I'll make a room!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

tbone51 said:
JWeinCom said:

No lie, that was some championship match, King dedede is terrible at Battle Field XD

That was awesome, last life was even then you kicked my Ass!!!! Then i caught up and almost got you with that aerial battle :P

Now that you mention it, I'm sad I didn't save it.  Last stock was pretty crazy.  You still maining Dedede?

Okay. I'm on now.

Around the Network
JWeinCom said:
tbone51 said:
JWeinCom said:

Now that you mention it, I'm sad I didn't save it.  Last stock was pretty crazy.  You still maining Dedede?

YES, he is definitely one of them, i would say he's my best for now. Im one of those 10-13 playable character guys, but if mains were just 3-5, he's definitely in. Its still early, i dunno who will be in my top yet. Mario/Lucario/WFT/ZSS i've been playing alot with Rosalina (she has a huge learning curve).

HBU? Megaman, and i see Palutena!

tbone51 said:
JWeinCom said:
tbone51 said:
JWeinCom said:

YES, he is definitely one of them, i would say he's my best for now. Im one of those 10-13 playable character guys, but if mains were just 3-5, he's definitely in. Its still early, i dunno who will be in my top yet. Mario/Lucario/WFT/ZSS i've been playing alot with Rosalina (she has a huge learning curve).

HBU? Megaman, and i see Palutena!

I like Palutena, but I don't think she's all that good to be honest.  Aside from Uair she really struggles KOing.  Her other moves are too slow and laggy.  Mega Man is my secondary.  I'm maining Zero Suit.

Any Final Destination is fine.
That was awful. :P

JWeinCom said:
tbone51 said:

I like Palutena, but I don't think she's all that good to be honest.  Aside from Uair she really struggles KOing.  Her other moves are too slow and laggy.  Mega Man is my secondary.  I'm maining Zero Suit.

I pick characters i like, not so much with tiering though it sucks if a character is alot weaker. Palutena has her niche. 

ZSS i played alot, and i will say she is definitely one of the best in the game. Top 5 for sure. I think Sheik might be #1 :)

At least this game is really balanced (not 100% but you get the message!)

Lets vs in the near future

Douche. -.-

Anfebious Wins 2 (Ness)-0(Mario, Greninja)