By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. 3DS League - We have a new #1 - Einsam_Delphin!

You are pretty good with Greninja! @_@

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network

Gah I need to challenge some one......

I formally challenge JWeinCom

don't waste time

3DS FC 4914-3563-4510

NNID : turtuls

tbone51 said:
JWeinCom said:
tbone51 said:

I like Palutena, but I don't think she's all that good to be honest.  Aside from Uair she really struggles KOing.  Her other moves are too slow and laggy.  Mega Man is my secondary.  I'm maining Zero Suit.

I pick characters i like, not so much with tiering though it sucks if a character is alot weaker. Palutena has her niche. 

ZSS i played alot, and i will say she is definitely one of the best in the game. Top 5 for sure. I think Sheik might be #1 :)

At least this game is really balanced (not 100% but you get the message!)

Lets vs in the near future

I don't pick characters for tiers (people still think Mega Man is low tier) but at the same time I need someone I think I have a shot with.  ZSS was my main since week 1 in Brawl, so I'm happy she's so good now, but I likely would have mained her either way.

There are a couple of matches I like Palutena better than the others for.  Captain Falcon, Yoshi, Mario, Pikachu, and a couple of others.  But, common characters like Little Mac and Sheik can give her huge problems.  Kind of wish I could use custom moves for Glory, because I feel she could be better with them on.

turtuls said:

Ok, but I don't really have the time tonight.  Tomorrow should work though.  6-9EST would be best.

JWeinCom said:
turtuls said:

Ok, but I don't really have the time tonight.  Tomorrow should work though.  6-9EST would be best.

Sounds good dude. Tomorrow it is.

don't waste time

3DS FC 4914-3563-4510

NNID : turtuls

Around the Network

How do I get started in this? Not all that great on the 3DS, but I'd like to play some people competitively anyways.

tbone51 said:

King dedede is terrible at Battle Field XD

Good to know! >:3

HyrulianScrolls said:
How do I get started in this? Not all that great on the 3DS, but I'd like to play some people competitively anyways.

Just post your friendcode and challenge someone within 3 ranks of ya!

Einsam Delphin I challenge you to a rematch!

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

Let's get MDMAlliance's league career started!

I officially challenge MDMAlliance to a match.

Signature goes here!