By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. 3DS League - We have a new #1 - Einsam_Delphin!

I lost (greninja) 1-2 to Possum5454 (diddy Kong/Samus)

don't waste time

3DS FC 4914-3563-4510

NNID : turtuls

Around the Network
turtuls said:
good games dude

Good games! all were very close. I was worried when you were chaining me at the very end there.

I won 2-1 Diddy Kong/ Samus Vs Greninja

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

Possum5454 said:
turtuls said:
good games dude

Good games! all were very close. I was worried when you were chaining me at the very end there.

I won 2-1 Diddy Kong/ Samus Vs Greninja

Yea I thought if I got back on the ledge I could get you, but you got me. Great games dude

don't waste time

3DS FC 4914-3563-4510

NNID : turtuls

tbone51 said:

Einsam_Delphin said:

Hey does your brother still play? Seems like he's been at 116 points forever. If so then I challenge him to a rematch!

he gets home late, but i'll lethim kno! (after 9pm EST to about 11-12 at night)

Well damn, I work nights so the only time we'd be able to battle is on Sunday then.

Einsam_Delphin said:
tbone51 said:

Einsam_Delphin said:

Hey does your brother still play? Seems like he's been at 116 points forever. If so then I challenge him to a rematch!

he gets home late, but i'll lethim kno! (after 9pm EST to about 11-12 at night)

Well damn, I work nights so the only time we'd be able to battle is on Sunday then.

srry!!!

Around the Network

Anfebious! Ready when you are! You have to set it up

Gamertag, PlayStation Network ID, and Nintendo Network ID: Look at username. Huzzah for originality.  3DS Friend Code: 4038-6546-0886

Currently own PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, GameCube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, and 3DS

Megaoverlord12 said:

Sorry I'm late! I'm good to battle now!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Anfebious said:
Megaoverlord12 said:

Alright, set it up for me to join, and pick a stage.

Gamertag, PlayStation Network ID, and Nintendo Network ID: Look at username. Huzzah for originality.  3DS Friend Code: 4038-6546-0886

Currently own PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, GameCube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, and 3DS

I wish there was a way to spectate or post up your replays like in MK8. Perhaps in the Wii U version!

Megaoverlord12 said:
Anfebious said:

Alright, set it up for me to join, and pick a stage.

And done!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"