By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. 3DS League - We have a new #1 - Einsam_Delphin!

so i hear i was challenged by ohmylanta,,,,, and of course, i accept

Around the Network
lolz2222222222222222 said:
so i hear i was challenged by ohmylanta,,,,, and of course, i accept

Oh hell yeah!

edit: imma go to bed now. Tomorrow doh.

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

Anfebious said:
Well I think I'll challenge someone else for today! I challenge... Megaoverlord12!

Oh crap, I forgot about this for a little while. I'm sure I will in no way regret accepting your challenge!

Gamertag, PlayStation Network ID, and Nintendo Network ID: Look at username. Huzzah for originality.  3DS Friend Code: 4038-6546-0886

Currently own PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, GameCube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, and 3DS

mZuzek said:
So... do I just post my FC on that other thread and I'm in?

post it here too, trucks will put it in the opening :)

mZuzek said:
tbone51 said:

post it here too, trucks will put it in the opening :)

Well, alright then (I kinda posted it back then when I was testing out my connection with Anfebious, but still...), this is my FC:

5155 - 3573 - 7112

I wanna challenge someone before going to bed. Can I challenge someone? Is anyone even there?
If I'm entering with 100 points, I'm in rank 9, which means I can only challenge Anfebious, Megaoverlord and Pachofilauri, right? Or can I also challenge other rank 9's and lower?

yes above~same~below your rank is fine (just up to 3 ranks). You can also ask for friendlys with anyone!

Around the Network
mZuzek said:
tbone51 said:

yes above~same~below your rank is fine (just up to 3 ranks). You can also ask for friendlys with anyone!

Well, I'm guessing there's not a lot of people around here right now, and also this might not be the best time to start competing, so... how about a friendly?

It would be nice to know how OP you are, considering I was pretty much destroyed by Anfebious (lost 4, won 1) a while ago

EDIT: Oh yeah, and I did mention before that earlier friendly that my connection wasn't in ideal conditions and I could try it out again later in a better situation... I guess this could be that better situation - it's pretty much ideal right now, so it shouldn't lag too much, hopefully.

I would but dont have my XL with me now, i can tomorrow if you like. I'll be on, let me kno :)

mZuzek said:
tbone51 said:

I would but dont have my XL with me now, i can tomorrow if you like. I'll be on, let me kno :)

Oh well never mind then, I guess I'll just play some 1v1 for glory before going to bed.

just always practice, you'll get better if you vs some really strong competitors :0

Anywayz good luck there!

turtuls said:
I formally challenge possum5454.

I formally accept! I must have just missed this last night :/.

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

starcraft said:

All Sydney stores sold out!!!

This is really disappointing. As the truest gamer amongst the Mods, I feel I could have disproved the thread title.

You could always buy the digital download. I know that i refused to do it personally, but it us an option.

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

tbone51 said:

just always practice, you'll get better if you vs some really strong competitors :0

Anywayz good luck there!

Hey does your brother still play? Seems like he's been at 116 points forever. If so then I challenge him to a rematch!