By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. 3DS League - We have a new #1 - Einsam_Delphin!

Smeags said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Had to quit cause I needa use the restroom and eat!

No excuses with a handheld.

No excuses!

I can play it anywhere, but I still can't play it and do other things at the same time!

Highlights of the for fun matches with Possum!

Marth v.s. Marth

Not only did we both pick Marth at the same time, but we also chose the white color swap. Great minds think alike!

Kirby v.s. Bowser

At one point I copied Bowser and then we both started blasting fire at each other one at a time even though we were just out of range, so really it was more of a roaring contest!

Dr. Mario v.s. Little Mac

Dr. Mario: Mama-f***ing-mia, take'ah your goddamn pills already!

Little Mac: *Punches incoming pills one by one*

Eventually the pills got through! :L

Around the Network

If that rumor is true I am maining BandDee isn't my name isn't PrinceWaddle~Dee a one of a kind Waddle Dee

PrinceWaddle~Dee said:
If that rumor is true I am maining BandDee isn't my name isn't PrinceWaddle~Dee a one of a kind Waddle Dee

What rumor?

Signature goes here!

I now challenge Anfebious!

Smeags said:

And I accept your challenge Smeags! It'll have to be in a couple of hours though!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
PrinceWaddle~Dee said:

What rumor?

He's talking about Tower of Smash Rumor. Another post came said Bandana Dee+Ridley will be in the game as well. Its talked about alot on Smashboards.

As of now the eyes for everybody are on Tower of Smash Rumor as in the past month or 2, the rumor has been right and not proven wrong.

Anfebious said:
Smeags said:

And I accept your challenge Smeags! It'll have to be in a couple of hours though!

I have work all weekend from 3-1am

Maybe tomorrow then...

Anyone up for a few matches?

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

taomaster06 said:
Anyone up for a few matches?

Me!

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

Possum5454 said:
taomaster06 said: