By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - $99 Super Smash Bros Wii U Bundle Spotted on Amazon

I don't trust Amazon to deliver on the day of release so I won't be ordering from them. Will Best Buy and Future Shop carry this bundle?

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
I don't trust Amazon to deliver on the day of release so I won't be ordering from them. Will Best Buy and Future Shop carry this bundle?

I've bought  a lot of things from amzon and came on release day. You just need to make sure you set the right shipping speed.

ktay95 said:
zorg1000 said:
why oh why can't they make a wireless GameCube controller?

Nothing beats the OG Gamecube controller! Honestly though, I think a GC inspired Pro Controller could have been a great addition.

i still dont get this..... is this gamecube controller really better than the wii u pro controller????? the buttons look awkward.

I never had a GC.... for me it seems like a sentimental value for the melee..... is anyone using pro versus this controller?

aikohualda said:
i still dont get this..... is this gamecube controller really better than the wii u pro controller????? the buttons look awkward.

I never had a GC.... for me it seems like a sentimental value for the melee..... is anyone using pro versus this controller?

Nope. This controller is the best controller ever. It was built for smash. 

Around the Network
aikohualda said:

Analog triggers. And people been using it since Melee and don't want to change.

Well last year I dished out about 70$ for my white JP GC controller so I'm glad Nintendo is helping us smash gamers out by rereleasing the GC controllers. Also, the bundle has shot up like 20 spots fr yesterday. Official box art has power.

that would not have been necessary if they shipped the wii u with a real controller

Clyde32 said:
aikohualda said:

Nope. This controller is the best controller ever. It was built for smash. 

i will play smash on 3ds before getting it on wii u.....  will i have problem adapting from 3ds controllers to the game cube ones???? 

Brotherstotheend said:
that would not have been necessary if they shipped the wii u with a real controller

Oh look who we have here...

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert