By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Far Cry Bundle for PS4 + PS3 (SCEE)

Far Cry 4 PS3 & PS4 bundles revealed, new trailer debuts 

Sadistic dictator. Psychopath. Best dressed man in Kyrat. These are just a few traits on Pagan Min’s lengthy resume as the self-appointed King of Kyrat.

In the newest Far Cry 4 trailer, meet again Far Cry 4′s charismatic antagonist and take a glimpse into the depths of Kyrat. Watch as Pagan Min will bring to your eyes both the magnificence of Kyrat’s landscape and the country’s struggle under his despotic rule.

For this occasion, we’re happy to announce that Far Cry 4 with be available at launch in bundles for both PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/09/26/far-cry-4-ps3-ps4-bundles-revealed-new-trailer-debuts 

Around the Network

ehh looks nice but overall meh. Should have been a GTA 5 bundle and a LBP3 bundle for the younger audience. Maybe Sony will introduce some more.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Fantastic bundle, but i want buy Far Cry 4 on 360.

Sony are really up on the official bundles this Gen. its seems like there's a new one every month.

eFKac said:
ehh looks nice but overall meh. Should have been a GTA 5 bundle and a LBP3 bundle for the yiunger audience. Maybe Sony will introduce some more.

There will definitely be a LBP3 bundle. Whether there's a GTA5 bundle is another question.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

I like how sony is offering a variety of bundles, they alway did that for their 1st part games. But now, they are also doing it for big 3rd party games.

Follow me on Instagram : YAFEAXX

Nice ! More bundles = more choice, and a a slight boost in sales when it releases.

Yafea said:
I like how sony is offering a variety of bundles, they alway did that for their 1st part games. But now, they are also doing it for big 3rd party games.

If you were a developer/publisher, wouldn't you want to hitch your wagon to the console that was likely to sell more of your games? Unless you are EA and have an X Xbox CEO in charge ...

The PS5 Exists. 

BTW, getting this game will be a big pain in the ### since all FarCry games are banned in my country Aghhhhh.

Follow me on Instagram : YAFEAXX

Yafea said:

Well that's probably because Sony doesn't have many big 1st party games on the PS4

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!