By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Far Cry Bundle for PS4 + PS3 (SCEE)

Yafea said:
BTW, getting this game will be a big pain in the ### since all FarCry games are banned in my country Aghhhhh.

Can't you just order it online?

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:
Yafea said:
BTW, getting this game will be a big pain in the ### since all FarCry games are banned in my country Aghhhhh.

Can't you just order it online?

I can, but it'll be a hassle. If you order something banned in the country, the costume board will call you and telling you the item that I ordered is being held at their office. In order to receive it, I have to go there and explain it's for my personal use and not for a commercial use. Then I'll sign up some papers to have my order. That's the best scenario. But sometimes, they reject the explanation and keep the it there without a release. 

Follow me on Instagram : YAFEAXX

Yafea said:
I like how sony is offering a variety of bundles, they alway did that for their 1st part games. But now, they are also doing it for big 3rd party games.

I think its a luxury they can afford from making a profit on each console sold, having sold so many consoles so quickly, knowing most of those people will pay for PS+ and being in such high demand.

As of january they were rumoured to be making a profit on every console sold. Chances are that right now they could be making as much as $20 on every console sold.

Yafea said:

I can, but it'll be a hassle. If you order something banned in the country, the costume board will call you and telling you the item that I ordered is being held at their office. In order to receive it, I have to go there and explain it's for my personal use and not for a commercial use. Then I'll sign up some papers to have my order. That's the best scenario. But sometimes, they reject the explanation and keep the it there without a release. 

Haven't you got a friend abroad that could get it for you and then forward it?

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
Yafea said:

No, I don't have. However,  you can always get those banned games at the grey import market. They always sell these banned games in secret for an expensive price, but you can lower it by threating them that you'll call the costumers protection for selling banned items. The trick always work hehehe XD

Follow me on Instagram : YAFEAXX

Around the Network

any news on how this game runs on the PS4? if this is 30fps I'll just play it on PC.

Yafea said:
GribbleGrunger said:
Yafea said:

No, I don't have. However,  you can always get those banned games at the grey import market. They always sell these banned games in secret for an expensive price, but you can lower it by threating them that you'll call the costumers protection for selling banned items. The trick always work hehehe XD

You sneaky bastard!

Nice to see people finding ways around restrictions like these.

Is internet so bad there that you can't download big games? (this will probably be above 25GB)

It's weird to see Sony getting all the bundles recently. This was an area that Microsoft absulutely crushed them last gen.

zumnupy10 said:
It's weird to see Sony getting all the bundles recently. This was an area that Microsoft absulutely crushed them last gen.

Sony has straight up just figured out the console market.  The PS3 gen wasn't very profitable, but with that trial and error they have got this market down to a science.

MS has clearly just been throwing things at the wall to see what sticks (As usual).

zumnupy10 said:

Well Microsoft still has the big 3. FIFA, Madden and COD.

Sony bet big on the new IPs with Watch Dogs and Destiny and it really payed off. Not sure Far Cry 4 wil sell well though.