By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So... what games have you bought this month?

WiiU console
Wonderful 101
ZombieU

hmm that's about it.

Around the Network

Hyrule Warriors, will be getting Bayo 2 in 13 days.

horizon 2

Nothing, absolutely nothing has interested me into parting my money thus far, 2014 is almost over and I'd say it's been a crap year of gaming for me, 2008/2011 were much better.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Smash bros
Mass effect trilogy
Hyrule warriors
Ninja gaiden 3
Castlevania Dracula x
Castlevania circle of the moon
Kirby dreamland 2
Animal crossing new leaf
The last story

Wow I didn't even realize it's been so many lately. Also I'm suprised by the number of people who recently got zombieu, kinda interesting.

Around the Network

Just bought Smash Bros 3DS at Gamestop. Paid around 24 dollars after trading in Chrono Trigger and God of War Saga.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Forza Horizon 2
Alien Isolation
Shadow of Mordor

I can't understand how people can buy games that are years old and not buy new games... most games in OP are years old, how will you have the time to play all of them???

In the last month I've bought Fifa 15 (PS4), Warframe (PS4), watchdogs bad blood dlc (PS4), driveclub, free velocity, metro redux (PS4), infamous first light, batman (PS3).

Today I pre ordered GTA 5 (PS4), Far Cry 4 (PS4), LBP3 (PS4), The Order 1886 (PS4), and when I put more fund on tomorrow I'll pre order Battlefield Hardline (PS4).

Was thinking of bloodbourne but it's the last genre i'd choose to play so i'm gonna leave it considering i've more than enough games. All those pre orders I did on the US store because games are a lot cheaper there.

Now apart from DLC that should be all I get this year. Don't plan on getting Shadow of Morder but will next year when the drought begins (that's if the PS4 actually has a drought).

I'd usually get the annual COD but not this year. If it turns out to be a hit (quality wise) i may consider it next year). AC Unity will be loaned from my friend as a matter of principle also. God it's a wonderful time to be a gamer :)