By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Live Games with Gold for October 2014

MoHasanie said:
poklane said:
Slade6alpha said:
Weak month for One :(
Should have gone forza 5 maybe.

Don't expect Forza 5, almost everyone who bought the XB1 in Tier 2 countries got that game for free already.

Well MS likes to give away games that most people have already played so I guess we should expect Forza 5 soon.  

Either Forza 5, Ryse or Dead Rising 3 will be one of the first full retail game for the X1 for games with Gold but I don't think it will happen this year so sometime in early 2015 probably.

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:
49.99 for Darksiders 2? What is that like the version with all the DLC? No way that game should still cost 50 bucks.

When I bought my used copy of darksiders 2 from gamestop 3-4 months back the price was still $50 new, but less than $15 used. I asked the employee how the game could still cost that much and he wasn't sure.  

smroadkill15 said:
NobleTeam360 said:
49.99 for Darksiders 2? What is that like the version with all the DLC? No way that game should still cost 50 bucks.

When I bought my used copy of darksiders 2 from gamestop 3-4 months back the price was still $50 new, but less than $15 used. I asked the employee how the game could still cost that much and he wasn't sure.  

It's $29.99 new now.  The $49.99 price is for the digital version most full retail games are overpriced on XBL unless they are on sales.