By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gamestop employee tells me Gamecube games are coming to Wii U VC February 2015

While I am here he also says do not fall for what people say about the X1/PS4 power battle. The difference is hard to tell.

He says by next year at this time the X1 will be by far the better choice, but he loves both systems

--------

Does he mean XBox will be better power wise, sales wise or he just thinks it will have better games based on his taste? Seems early to say how 2015 will play out to me.

Around the Network

VC games on iOS and Android, he's laughing his head off right now along with the rest of us.

Not sure if I could trust that Gamespot employee... :/

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Slade6alpha said:
fleischr said:
If it's not BenVTrigger, I'm not believing you.

"Hardware design isn’t about making the most powerful thing you can.
Today most hardware design is left to other companies, but when you make hardware without taking into account the needs of the eventual software developers, you end up with bloated hardware full of pointless excess. From the outset one must consider design from both a hardware and software perspective."

Gunpei Yoko

spurgeonryan said:
chriscox1121 said:
VC games on iOS and Android, he's laughing his head off right now along with the rest of us.

Nintendo could easily do this. And probably make a ton of money. 1 dollar a piece. 500 million possible purchases each. Or more.

they could do it, there's no doubt aout that, but they won't do it. 

Around the Network

Neh, maybe. It could happen but as Cone said "I'll believe it when I see it."

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

They skipped N64?!

:O.

Or N64 will be here by December

spurgeonryan said:

Nintendo could easily do this. And probably make a ton of money. 1 dollar a piece. 500 million possible purchases each. Or more.

Who are you going to trust? Iwata, the President of Nintendo, who said "No."

Or a random gamestop employ with no inner connections to the market who says, "Yes."

Any news on N64 games for e shop? N64 games and GameCube games on E shop would a great move. Would certainly pry some money from my wallet.

So sad to see the origin of this post, both creator and inspiration.

I wish we could actually have real news about this...

In regards to that...which titles would you like to see Nintendo release first?

Personally, I'd like a little Mario Sunshine, Smash Bros Melee, Chibi Robo, and, of course, Metroid Prime. And I'm going to need a hard drive.