By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - My favourite JRPGs of all time and yours?

Persona 4 is..

The best RPG of all time! 29 15.43%

Fantastic, I love it. 51 27.13%

A exciting and good game. 25 13.30%

It's okay, I rather like western rpgs 4 2.13%

Sorry, never played on PS2 or PSVita. 79 42.02%

Total:188
YoyOne said:
KazumaKiryu said:
kupomogli said:
KazumaKiryu said:

I'm shocked at how few people have played Persona 4. So you have something unique and very big missed. The ratings also show good, why it should be mandatory for every RPG fan.

Just because it's not listed doesn't mean they haven't played it.

I know what you mean. But look for times in the survey (poll). Many video players have never played it. That's sad for them. 40 people at least, that shocked me ^^

I would love to play Persona 4, but I just don't have the machines, and I won't buy a Vita just for P4G...

Hello YoyOne : )  I see. I also bought me no PSVita, but I gambled it a year ago on PS2 and blew me away:)

Persona 5 appear on PS4 and PS3. = ) Then play necessarily, is certainly something very special.

Around the Network

To all the persona 3 players, I started off the game not really understanding what I was doing with my social links, so I spread them around evenly. Now that I am past the first exam, did I screw myself over? How should I advance from here? (no spoilers please)

sundin13 said:
To all the persona 3 players, I started off the game not really understanding what I was doing with my social links, so I spread them around evenly. Now that I am past the first exam, did I screw myself over? How should I advance from here? (no spoilers please)

I think you can complete all social links before the end of the game, so not at all.

Who would have thought right?

Wagram said:

Who would have thought right?

did you ever heard the theory that Squall was dead all along?:P

Around the Network

XENOGEARS for the playstation is the best rpg of all time even if they had to speed up the story on the final disc due to budget issues :)

Pokemon Blue

if it even counts i mean its a Japanese game and its an rpg so..

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~

1. Dark Cloud 2
2. FF9
3. Persona 3
4. Golden Sun
5. Fire Emblem Awakening

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward = best game ever made.

xenogears1234 said:
XENOGEARS for the playstation is the best rpg of all time even if they had to speed up the story on the final disc due to budget issues :)

soooo good : ) it was really great.
i will a remake : P

Four of my five favorite games are JRPGs:
Chrono Trigger (DS, if you want me to be technical, never played it on anything else)
Paper Mario
Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
The World Ends With You
! Seriously, they're great. I've been thinking lately that I've been playing too many of them though, so it might be time for me to spread out a bit more.

Hmm