By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Exchange Your Evil and Violent Video Games for Delicious Ice Cream in California!

Good deal right there..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

how many kilos of ice-cream do i get for postal 2? the disc is broken and i dont think they are clever enough to realise that i can play it on steam without disc...

its the most brutal and evil game ever so i hope for a truckload of ice...

I would trade in a copy of Call Of Duty: Ghosts for a scoop of Ben & Jerry's.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Lol, they should offer a truckload for Manhunt 2 uncut lmfao

spurgeonryan said:
amp316 said:
I would trade in a copy of Call Of Duty: Ghosts for a scoop of Ben & Jerry's.

I would buy it from you first and then buy you some ice cream as well since I love Ghosts!

If Ghosts were an ice cream flavor it would be pralines and dick.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

People should go and buy stuff like Resistance for PS3 for 2-3 dollars and then trade tose in for ice cream. Or buy preowned 2005 or so PC games for like 30 cents (if those count)

Wish I lived in California... I have a lot of PS3 games I would love to trade...

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

This will only contribute to the obesity epidemic ravaging the country.

Sounds like a tasty deal

Funny, California is taking on violent video games, but doesn't mind violent movies or music.

The person that came up with this deal is an idiot.