By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft Planning To Stream Xbox 360 and Xbox One Games to Windows PCs

RenCutypoison said:
small44 said:
Teeqoz said:
If you have an XBO, why would you stream it to your pc? Serious question, why not just play it normally?

Why stream ps4 games to Vita when you have a ps4?

Because vita is more portable than a homeconsole or a pc

What about a laptop? What about that you actually stream it to your browser and not to your "PC"? So basically ANY device with a browser functionality could possibly stream it. this is not limited to a PC. the thread title is basically WRONG!

Around the Network

M$ handheid PC tablet coming up...

small44 said:

I though people don't want console like game on a Handheld

Some people do, not many of them.

Just look at vita sales

KreshnikHalili said:
RenCutypoison said:
small44 said:
Teeqoz said:
If you have an XBO, why would you stream it to your pc? Serious question, why not just play it normally?

What about a laptop? What about that you actually stream it to your browser and not to your "PC"? So basically ANY device with a browser functionality could possibly stream it. this is not limited to a PC. the thread title is basically WRONG!

Both are useless

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Sigh.... Useless Microsoft.

Around the Network
small44 said:
KreshnikHalili said:
RenCutypoison said:
small44 said:
Teeqoz said:

Both are useless

in most cases probably yes.

I think this is microsofts first step to cloud-based gaming. the next step is surely going to be to stream native cloud-games to the x1/pc/any device.
This is the future. onlive is already doing it, but the last time i played there it was laggy as hell. so lets hope microsoft does it better.

small44 said:
Teeqoz said:

Because its portable (granted, so is a laptop)

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

KreshnikHalili said:
small44 said:
KreshnikHalili said:
RenCutypoison said:
small44 said:
Teeqoz said:

Both are useless

in most cases probably yes.

I think this is microsofts first step to cloud-based gaming. the next step is surely going to be to stream native cloud-games to the x1/pc/any device.
This is the future. onlive is already doing it, but the last time i played there it was laggy as hell. so lets hope microsoft does it better.

I'm ok with cloud gaming as long as Console still exist

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

The way I see it, this will also allow streaming onto a Surface pro, or comparable pro tablet, allowing you to hook up an X1 controller, and game from wherever.

I like the idea, and execution, but, this is not my cup of tea. I really only like to game on my couch, with a big TV in front of me.

Could make for some interesting slacking sessions for some people at work.

I'd use this to stream Xbox 360 games on my Xbone IE. Then I can snap TV or Netflix. Better yet, just make an Xbox 360 app for Xbone and an Xbone/360 app on PC.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence