Forums - Sales Discussion - Xbox One At The Top Of The Sales Chart. Haters Gonna Hate.

I suppose I should tag this

Around the Network

Jega, please, change your avatar.

I can't see someone with a Vyze avatar who create threads like this one, it's horrible.

DD_Bwest said:
i saw this thread before i went out for dinner.. i came back and saw the adjustment on the main page and broke out laughing.. is that bad?

always wait for adjustments...

That is a little mean!

CGI-Quality said:
DD_Bwest said:
i saw this thread before i went out for dinner.. i came back and saw the adjustment on the main page and broke out laughing.. is that bad?

That is a little mean!

i know but it was like a few hours lol  i expected weeks or months before we got any adjustments.. its like ioi was teasing

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

DD_Bwest said:

I had the same reaction. I'm still laughing, actually. This is delightful. Especially since this is a Jega thread. :D

Around the Network

Joke thread right? Just in case its not, here's why you shouldn't celebrate Jega.
1. This was launch week in many new countries in Europe for XB1. It still failed to surpass the PS4's sales there this week. Next week expect a sharp drop in sales in Europe.
2. Japanese sales will be irrelevant for XB1 next week.
3. Madden boost didn't last more than a week. What makes you think XB1 is going to dominate anything? There is nothing that even hints at that here.

CGI-Quality said:
PlatformN. AmericaEuropeJapanGlobal
49,700 53,272 6,797 133,462
37,628 43,872 24,795 124,736
22,742 29,662 28,748 87,481
8,868 21,062 5,894 46,223
16,955 13,895 6,487 40,562
14,591 7,313 127 25,725
2,100 3,775 15,229 25,471
2,635 3,229 75 6,651

Thread killed!

LOL i read the thread and then went back to see the weekly numbers and i found this... and i was wondering is everyone else seeing another chart? or is my page not updating? good to know that it was not any of the former.

LMFAO you could always wait for the MCC launch.

Where's that chalkboard when you need it.....

(please don't, I'm seriously having a little too much fun wit this)!