By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Destiny PS4 Clan!!!

I will be ready for at least one Raid per week guys

So you can call me anytime and if I have the proper time to play I will play with you.

Around the Network

Praise the Sun guys.

I joined,
Here's a link to the clan I started yesterday
http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/388266

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

Our clan has reached 60 members. That's awesome!!!

just to say if you get a late or early call depending on your time zone from me,it is a cry for help with a boss situation where i have been left and need a stronger guardian to help out,doesn't matter if you don't answer the call just saying that is what it is,so if you are free at the time jump on in

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

I only just saw this and thus, have only now joined. I'm still only level 22 so it'll be a while before I can help out on raids.

PSN ID: Scoobes

Hey guys, I joined too! PSN ID is in the signature.

Im a titan! lv28 and hopefully in 3-4 days lv29, my primary is of course SUROS Regime and I can use defender or striker subclass, my time zone is UTC+03:30 and the times I can play is between 5 to 12PM my time zone.

Im good at PVE and better in PVP but not very good! and Im really looking forward to play Vault of glass before it goes away in 2 days so guys plz if u wanna play it dont forget about me! thx everybody.

Add me if u want :)

I'll join once I get on lvl 28 titan; usually use defender and mastered both subclasses

I need help getting my exotic weapon and with the vault of glass level.

psn:party29

End of 2016 prediction

PS4:43M-46M

XBONE:28M-33M

Great!!!... I joined... I'm at level 24 looking for a strike team to do the daily heroic missions, the Queen missions, level 24 strikes... Wanting to get to 26 and try the raid...See you online guys.