By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What Wii U games are you buying for the rest of the year?

irstupid said:

Did have Watch Dogs on list before, but seems game ended up being pretty lack luster, so delay ended up making me remove from amazon wish list. Sonic Boom is a maybe. From early previews of gamers I've seen it seems the 3DS one is great and Wii U one not so much. But I'm more of a fan of exploration than just pure speed aspects of snic anyway so maybe it will be my liking. Also didn't realize boom came out this year, just see it on others lists.

18th of November in NA, 21st of November in EU. ;)

Around the Network

Hyrule Warriors

Bayonetta 2 / Bayonetta

And still planning on shovel Knight just waiting till i have time to play it.

And no, no smash bros. Sorry not a fighter fan.

I was gonna say "probably nothing". But then I remembered Bayoneta. Than I looked at my, Wii, Steam, GOG, and WiiU backlog tracking. So it is really nothing (gonna get Bayo when it's cheaper next year).

Veknoid_Outcast said:
curl-6 said:

[...]

Trine: Enchanted Edition

I hadn't heard of this until now! I think I'll have to get it. I own the original Trine on PS3, but my wife loved Trine 2 on WiiU so much, I think I'll have to double dip.

You're not the only one who hadn't heard it was coming. All we got was a tweet confirming it was coming from the developer, Frozenbyte.

Nintendo does such a poor job of promoting its third party lineup that I end up having to do it for them! :P

Hyrule Warriors, Bayo 2, SSB, Captain Toad. I know better than to trust any Sonic games to be decent these days, so won't bother there. Would only get Watch Dogs if for some reason Ubisoft made some noticeable improvements for the Wii U version. Doubt that too.

Around the Network

Bayonetta 2, Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, and possibly Hyrule Warriors. Also some indie games: Teslagrad, The Swapper, Stealth Inc. 2, and Pier Solar. Possibly Chromophore and Road Redemption too if they come out this year.

NNID: TheCCluc

I'll be getting as many retail releases as I can afford. My priorities are on Hyrule Warriors, Bayonetta, and Smash. For digital games, I still need to buy Shovel Knight, unfortunately. I'm way behind. I have several games on the wishlist in the eShop. I'll probably get to very few of them. I don't exactly have a lot of cash to throw around, so the 3 retail games I mentioned is already pushing it farther than is healthy for me, especially considering I have 3DS games to buy as well.

curl-6 said:
Clyde32 said:
No Smash Bros?

Nah, it's not really my cup of tea. (I feel like I'm the only Nintendo fan who's not into it... XD )

You should buy it solely to support the cause..

Looking at all your responses, I'm REALLY surprise on how much Love there is for Captain Toad.

Me? Just HYrule Warriors, Bayonetta 2, and Smash of course. Maybe Super Mario 3D Land if my friends come more often to my pad.

I3LuEI3omI3eR said:
curl-6 said:
Clyde32 said:
No Smash Bros?

Nah, it's not really my cup of tea. (I feel like I'm the only Nintendo fan who's not into it... XD )

You should buy it solely to support the cause..

Looking at all your responses, I'm REALLY surprise on how much Love there is for Captain Toad.

I figure I'm supporting it more by not buying it, cos then my friends will have to buy it themselves instead of just coming to my place to play it. ;)

As for Captain Toad, well, how could you say no to this?

From older i have in plan:
Pikmin 3, Mario 3D World, Donkey Kong, New Super Luigi U.
From upcoming this year:
Hyrule Warriors and Captain Toad.

All depends of current price offers and my finances.