By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Can the PS4 sell as much as Wii did cumulativly by the end of the year?

Can it?

yes 19 29.69%

no 45 70.31%

Total:64

Nope.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network

Never underestimate the ps4.

Follow me on Instagram : YAFEAXX

Not for long. The Ps4 is selling to gamers, the Wii sold like 70 million consoles to old people and fitness girls. And, I guess, 30 million to gamers.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

I say it won't (I say 16 million+, though). But, if last gen is anything to go by, it will outsell the Wii (or come close) in the long run.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

Nah, the Wii was on another planet sales size, particularly over the holidays. The PS4 is selling awesome, but I can't seeing it matching that 2007 holiday season the Wii had. Do think that the PS4 will have much longer legs than the Wii did though.

Around the Network
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

I dont think so for this year but the wii sold like free bondage sex for the first few years and then dropped in sales rapidly (most likely due to too much pain and not enough recovery time, har har) but, if the ps1, ps2, and ps3 are anything to go by, the ps4 should have stronger legs so the ps4 should at least be on par eventually

fixed :)

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers