By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Smash Bros. 3DS demo for NoA

:'-( Code plsssss !

Around the Network

Still no code for anyone?

I got mine. Had some fun playing it, but there is only 5characters playable (Mario, Link, Pikachu, MegaMan, Villager), and 1stage (Battlefield, and you can turn it into it's final destination form).

When you play in the regular stage, there is item, but items does'nt seem to appear on final destination.

There is one code I'mma give my brother, a other to my friend. There is one remaining that I will probably share here but idk who. But I'll still check my entourage to make sure there is not someone else that would like to have it.

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

Metrium said:
I got mine. Had some fun playing it, but there is only 5characters playable (Mario, Link, Pikachu, MegaMan, Villager), and 1stage (Battlefield, and you can turn it into it's final destination form).

When you play in the regular stage, there is item, but items does'nt seem to appear on final destination.

There is one code I'mma give my brother, a other to my friend. There is one remaining that I will probably share here but idk who. But I'll still check my entourage to make sure there is not someone else that would like to have it.

I'll take it if you decide that you don't want to give to one of your friends

edit I got one so you can give it to whoever you want

Really want the code. :L

Around the Network
Metrium said:

Can i have it pls 

Metrium said:

Only one left? then is time for a lottery 

I got platinum last year, but didn't register a 3DS -_-. That's so annoying.

The fairest thing would be a lottery, though first we have to check and see if they're region-locked, so perhaps a PAL lottery and a North American lottery?

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

spurgeonryan said:
Damn those club nintendo codes, I have like 30 of them I am too lazy to ever use.

...You're not serious.