By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Microsoft Xbox Elimination Game (Xbox Empire Edition) Conclusion

+ Killer Instinct
- Perfect Dark

Around the Network

You didn't notice 2-3 people consistently voting down Gears and Halo? On this and Jay's thread.

One is banned due to flaming. Not surprising.

I'm not complaining because Gears is being voted down, it's gonna happen with every title. My favorite franchise is Halo btw.

However, what is the fun in watching people crashing the party.

Even if that happened in PS thread, that doesn't give people the right to do it here also... unless you did it Slade!!!

Slade6alpha said:

I'm not seeing anyone + Kinect Sports for that, I may have missed it, but I know not everyone is a fan of Gears. I know Shika isn't, and having people target games is not surprising. That happened in Seece's thread and it happened in the PS thread. If you see someone target your game, go after theres. Hell I saw a guy tell other people to vote up something else in an outside thread. It's just the nature of the game. It sucks that obviously better games like Gears get targeted, but the weaker ones don't. That's why for me I try to target them instead. 

I remember the winner of Seece's game thread was Earthlock... 

I was so upset when Earthlock won!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:

What I loved about that was that kitler almost called it really early in the game.  He said that "Below" would probably end up winning because, at the time, it was the only game that hadn't received a single vote, up or down.  Then, Below and Earthlock ended up being the last two titles in the game, with Below finally getting knocked out.  So close!

ColdFire - The man with no name.

said:

AZWification said:

What I loved about that was that kitler almost called it really early in the game.  He said that "Below" would probably end up winning because, at the time, it was the only game that hadn't received a single vote, up or down.  Then, Below and Earthlock ended up being the last two titles in the game, with Below finally getting knocked out.  So close!

Yeah.. That thread was loads of fun, even though the end-result wasn't a nice one!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

+gears- age of empire

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

AZWification said:

said:

Yeah.. That thread was loads of fun, even though the end-result wasn't a nice one!

Heh!  Yeah, it was a bit of a frustrating game to watch but I actually found the end result kind of funny.  You've got all these well known, highly anticipated games, and then at the end, everyone is like, "Earth-what?"

ColdFire - The man with no name.

+ Alan Wake
- Blinx

+Fable
-Banjo Kazooie

+ Gears of War
- Kinect Sports

Won bet with t3mporary_126 - I correctly predicted that the Wii U's LTD at the end of 2014 would be closer to 9 million than 10 million. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6673287