By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Unannounced PS4 game still to come this year, Sony ad reveals

The Walking Dead Season One and Two in October and The Wolf Among us in November.
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/the-walking-dead-and-wolf-among-us-coming-to-ps4-x/1100-6422266/

Around the Network

Jumping Flash! 4!

prob another remaster...woohoo...

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Another remastered game. There isn't enough time to advertise a new game.

Follow me on Instagram : YAFEAXX

Cool. I will buy Evil Withing, Alien, LBP3 and Far Cry 4.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network

Maybe it's PlayStation All-Stars 2?

Bristow9091 said:
kupomogli said:
White Knight Chronicles 3!

I'd kill a nun to get this.

If it releases I'll get it day one so I can take advantage of the online multiplayer this time.  It's a much better game than what journalists rated it, and thanks to Level  5 announcing they're doing a WKC2 that includes the first game way before WKC hit $20, I waited for the second game to release and drop to $20 before I purchased it.  I played a bit of online, maybe 20 hours, mostly grinding the same quests with people because GR16 is like a brick wall, then got burnt out on it because I played both the first and second game prior to doing so, so I've never reached all the high level quests where the online gets a lot better. 

Guilty Gear XRD? It's coming to the West this year (wasn't before) so it could technically count.

the games for November

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot