By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Predict the Metas for Hyrule Warriors, Bayonetta 2, Captain Toad, and Smash 3DS/Wii U

Hyrule Warriors: 79

Bayonetta 2: 84

Captain Toad:  89

Smash Bros 3DS: 92

Smash Bros Wii U: 96

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Around the Network

Hyrule Warriors: 86.87
Bayonetta 2: 92.19
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker: 90.11
Super Smash Bros. for 3DS: 91.03
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U: 95.63

Switch!!!

Crazy how high a lot of you people think HW will score, do you seriously believe that the Zelda bonus is going to take the game to the high 70s or even 80s?

Hyrule Warriors: 82

Bayonetta 2: 94 (Two games for the price of one might give them more points)

Captain Toad: 82 (I don't trust kiddie games since "Yoshi's Story").

Smash Bros 3DS: 91

Smash Bros Wii U: 93 (If it's anything like Melee, 95)

Pokémon AlphaSapphire/OmegaRuby: 93 (Think about how big this region was on the GBA, now with better graphics and EVEN MORE CONTENT, and Mega Evolutions. Could be the best Pokémon game EVER)

Scharfek said:
Hyrule Warriors - 72
Bayonetta 2 - 88
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker - 85
Super Smash Bros. for 3DS - 90
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - 92

Exactly this, except Captain Toad at 82 a smash 3ds at 88-89.

Don't overstimate HW guys... it'll be a good game that some will love but that some others won't really like.  Might get a bit more than usual DW game because of the fan service, but not a lot more. Personally, I'm looking foward trying the game.

Around the Network
DerNebel said:
Crazy how high a lot of you people think HW will score, do you seriously believe that the Zelda bonus is going to take the game to the high 70s or even 80s?

Having played the demo and being able to compare it to Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper, it has definite improvements from the get-go that make it more fun to play (namely the lock-on system, better dodging/movement mechanics, Focus Spirit, and a better visual style). I'm also reading/watching press previews/discussions, and it seems the general opinion so far is that it is enjoyable because they really nail the Zelda fanservice. I don't think that will take it into the 80's but I'm expecting mid to high 70's.

What I'm more impressed by is the number of people thinking Smash 3DS will score in the 90's simply because the 3DS isn't even close to ideal for playing Smash.

NNID: TheCCluc

Hyrule Warriors - 73
Bayonetta 2 - 93
Captain Toad - 88
Smash Bros Wii U - 92

Yeah, if Nintendo doesn't win most GOTY awards this year then I call total bias in the gaming press. As other have said, Dragon Age is about the only thing left with any chance at being as good as something like Bayo 2 or SSB.

DerNebel said:

If Links Crossbow training can get a ~70 metascore than Hyrule Warriors should have 75+ on lockdown.

I expect the Zelda brand to carry it too a higher Metascore than it would usually get, yes.

It may sound sad, but that's not my fault!

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Hyrule Warriors: 65
Bayonetta 2: 94
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker: 85
Super Smash Bros. for 3DS: 94
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U: 90