By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS4 vs Xbox: In every country in the world, incredible!

Would appreciate a friendly discussion on the topic. Thought I'd make time a little analysis at this late hour.

Have you noticed that the PS4 better sold in each country as the Xbox? That must realize it now. In every country in the world, the PS4 sold better than the Xbox. In the United States, uk, everywhere. I'm impressed. This could mean some negative things for Xbox, i think. Microsoft has not only lost a lot of market share and Player ... what do you think? Here are a few thoughts from me. I'm curious about your thoughts. 2-3 years ago I was an Xbox player(sometimes i played with friends on ps3, yakuza, uncharted...), but my console was the X360. now I switched to PS4 and really happy. The irony is somehow: I have no more interest in the Xboxone.

Fewer Japanese games. "Dragon Quest Heroes" and "Guilty Gear" are for example now only for PlayStation 4, "Tales of" it will remain so. The new "Batman" -game coming not for xbox in japanToo bad hardware numbers for the developer, it just is not worth it. The impact will be even stronger and no developer will be able to ignore the PS4. In any case, Microsoft will not get any more big games exclusively by third-party developers, I think. This is also the reason why some Xbox-exclusive games also appear on the PC in the future.

Even in my city there are currently few PS4 consoles, the demand is too great. At Christmas could PS4 supply shortages arise, I believe. And in the United States currently breaks the "Destiny bundle with the white PS4" all records as it seems. Countries such as Italy, Germany, Spain, France and others are already completely lost for Microsoft. Am very sure. What do you think? all multi games have sold better on ps4. In the past 8 months, the PlayStation 4 is the number one in the United States. This is madness. A Xboxone should not cost more than 299 euros. Are you also think? I can only congratulate Sony, a really great console and fantastic sales figures.

Around the Network

China doe.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

eFKac said:
China doe.

China is huge homie, don't underestimate dat Continent.

China : A New Hope

China : Sony Strikes Back

China : The Return of New X1

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

eFKac said:
China doe.

1 milion in the first month!

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network

Ps2 does the same too so i'm not surprised

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

bubblegamer said:
eFKac said:
China doe.

LMAO

Was that a loose reference to MS mistaking Europe as a country?

bubblegamer said:
eFKac said:
China doe.

Aura7541 said:
bubblegamer said:
eFKac said:
China doe.

LMAO

Was that a loose reference to MS mistaking Europe as a country?

The "homie" in the post has to be a reference to a certain fan's threads.

Microsoft would be pleased if they could simply win back North America and the UK, though. That's where they'll push.