By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bayonetta 2 First Print Edition is out of stock EVERYWHERE. I was not fast enough =(

People are not aware that the way to get both Bayo 1 and 2 in Europe is to get this first edition box, so is going to be brutal.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
So how many first print copies were there? We know?

15135 (some odd number lol)

Hmmm.. Wonder what this means in terms of sales

flagstaad said:
People are not aware that the way to get both Bayo 1 and 2 in Europe is to get this first edition box, so is going to be brutal.

Thats not true the solulus edition also has both on disc and you can download both games for price of bayo 2

flagstaad said:

Thats not true the solulus edition also has both on disc doesnt it? you can download both games for price of bayo 2

Around the Network

Maybe this is a good indication for its sales....we shall see.

Sadly I still think it will flop.

Dat resell value..

I guess I´ll keep mine sealed for the foreseeable future and buy the "normal special" edition too.

Bayo needs all the sales it can get and it feels good to have something as valuable in prestine condition.

rik said:
flagstaad said:

Thats not true the solulus edition also has both on disc and you can download both games for price of bayo 2

We are BOTH mistaken, the SOLUS edition only contains Bayo 2, the Special Edition Bayo 1 and 2, and the First day edition Bayo 1, Bayo 2 and the art book:

"Instead, as listed by UK retailer GAME, a £33 Solus Edition only includes the sequel, and a £45 Special Edition bundles both Bayonetta discs. There is also the £60 First Print Edition that's exclusive to GAME, with physical editions of both games in a special case alongside a Bayonetta 2 art book"