By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Destiny: Xbone vs. PS4...my anecdotal experience at Target!

chriscox1121 said:
Psychotic said:

Then it's a pretty illogical reason, isn't it?

Why is it illogical? It doesn't take anything away from the grand scheme of things. I added PS3 numbers as well which to repeat again, were minimal.  Take them away and it still stands.  What are you driving at?  Please elaborate for me.  It's not rocket science what I'm trying to say.  Doesn't seem anyone else is having a problem with understanding my post.  I only added the 360 and PS3 to give an overall view of how MS and PS were doing as a whole. 

I'm not having problems understanding what you wanted to say, I'm saying adding PS3s and X360s into the numbers for no particular reason at all is illogical. I mean why would you? "It doesn't make a big difference anyway" is not a valid reason, it's an excuse. In fact, it might actually be a good reason NOT to include the PS3 and X360 numbers. If it doesn't make a difference, why even bother with it?

Around the Network
Psychotic said:
chriscox1121 said:
Psychotic said:

Why is it illogical? It doesn't take anything away from the grand scheme of things. I added PS3 numbers as well which to repeat again, were minimal.  Take them away and it still stands.  What are you driving at?  Please elaborate for me.  It's not rocket science what I'm trying to say.  Doesn't seem anyone else is having a problem with understanding my post.  I only added the 360 and PS3 to give an overall view of how MS and PS were doing as a whole. 

I'm not having problems understanding what you wanted to say, I'm saying adding PS3s and X360s into the numbers for no particular reason at all is illogical. I mean why would you? "It doesn't make a big difference anyway" is not a valid reason, it's an excuse. In fact, it might actually be a good reason NOT to include the PS3 and X360 numbers. If it doesn't make a difference, why even bother with it?

Well, I see we have solved the problem by assuming I "had no particular reason."  Furthermore, if you look at your initial post and my subsequent posts you will see the reason for my clarification. 

chriscox1121 said:
Psychotic said:
chriscox1121 said:
Psychotic said:

Well, I see we have solved the problem by assuming I "had no particular reason."  Furthermore, if you look at your initial post and my subsequent posts you will see the reason for my clarification. 

Nice try.

You LITERALLY SAID, quote: "The only reason I included it was because the sales were so minimal.", which is, as I already explained, not a valid reason. If you stole a candybar from a store that has another 1,000,000 candybars in stock, "It didn't make much difference anyway" is not the reason you stole them, it's an excuse.

Psychotic said:
chriscox1121 said:
Psychotic said:
chriscox1121 said:
Psychotic said:

Nice try.

You LITERALLY SAID, quote: "The only reason I included it was because the sales were so minimal.", which is, as I already explained, not a valid reason. If you stole a candybar from a store that has another 1,000,000 candybars in stock, "It didn't make much difference anyway" is not the reason you stole them, it's an excuse.

lulz, Back at you.

If you reread what you initially posted then you will understand why I made that statement.  You said "if you add the 360 and PS3."  I never said "if" hence the reason for the clarification my next post on your misunderstanding.  Which is why I was further clarifying in the subsequent posts.    

CosmicSex said:
As I noted in the other thread, the White PS4 Destiny Bundle has just jumped to 46 for the year on amazon. it's just went HAM. Passed BF4 (PS4) at 818,372 in the US for 2014. Its insane.

I see the vanilla Xb one has jumped up the hourly best sellers list a lot. But vanilla PS4 and Destiny Bundle are both ahead of it. In terms of % boost I wouldn't be surprised if Xb one got as big of a boost as PS4. Absolute numbers-wise though PS4 is looking to have a very large boost this week with White bundle being at 6 and vanialla PS4 at 12.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network

Congrats on the poster. Looks like Destiny is a mover after all. My dreams about the end of the FPS era seem so far away now =/

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

This game is going to have great numbers. The PS4 is going to sell mad with all of those ads I see on TV. And this thing is totally sold out on the Wii U. I can't find a copy anywhere.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

Moonhero said:
This game is going to have great numbers. The PS4 is going to sell mad with all of those ads I see on TV. And this thing is totally sold out on the Wii U. I can't find a copy anywhere.

lol, don't rub it in.  Actually, I'm pretty ok with it since we are getting 2 smash bros. games soon (fav. game).  

chriscox1121 said:
Moonhero said:

lol, don't rub it in.  Actually, I'm pretty ok with it since we are getting 2 smash bros. games soon (fav. game).  

I'm not big on fps, so it didn't hurt me to hear it wasn't coming. MK8 has been doing its job around these parts.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

chriscox1121 said:

If you reread what you initially posted then you will understand why I made that statement.  You said "if you add the 360 and PS3."  I never said "if" hence the reason for the clarification my next post on your misunderstanding.  Which is why I was further clarifying in the subsequent posts.    

You're mistaking me for someone else. Look again who said it.