By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - For my sanity: Please ioi, add European sales of Endless Ocean to database

@konnichiwa: it's abou the database where the cumulative sales are shown. I dont care too much about top 200. I care about seeing the sales that started that november and spiked over xmas and made EO a smash hit already nearing gold status.

all it shows here are some meager us and japan sales from countries that dont understand gaming.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network
Jessman said:
I was looking at that game today in EB, was also looking at zack and wiki... dont know which one.

Erm... There's only one Zack and Wiki.

TWRoO said:
Jessman said:
I was looking at that game today in EB, was also looking at zack and wiki... dont know which one.

Erm... There's only one Zack and Wiki.

what he wanted to say is that he was at EB today, looking at both games considering buying them. and that he does not know which one of the two to choose. 

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

anyways, zack and wiki sld like 5k in europe this week. not top 50 worthy i think but still trackable.....

how comes?

Only if he adds the sales of Daxter and Size Matters first :P

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network
hunter_alien said:
Only if he adds the sales of Daxter and Size Matters first :P

a fellow suffering soul!

maybe we can support each others cause and thus gain more power?  Sort of like the whale hunters and baby seal killers do? That would be fantastic.