By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Could We Be Seeing New Consoles in 2015?

New Consoles from both Microsoft and Nintendo in 2015?

Yes 23 5.88%

No 353 90.28%

Maybe 15 3.84%

Total:391

What in the hell? OP, I hope you never start your own company.

Around the Network

Let's imagine they can develop and finish a new console that fast... a lot of people owning a WiiU/Xbox One won't be getting their systems and will go for playstation. If they do what you said, could be even worse for the xbox and Nintendo brand.

Yes, Nintendo's Qaulity of Life platform - the trademark suggest it will be gaming related

Home consoles? Add-ons for Wii U, or a massive software update for the QoL platform. That's it.

Handhelds? 3DS successor will be announced 2016 by the earliest.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

Alright, who are the people who voted 'Yes' and 'Maybe'?

"On my business card I am a corporate president. In my mind I am a game developer. But in my heart I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

Around the Network

Only new console that could be announced in 2015 is a new Nintendo handheld console.

Don't copy random editorials.

No, we won't because consoles take years to develop/make, and even doing so would only destroy consumer confidence in the company's product. Dropping their current gen console and coming out with another $350-$400 console so soon is like admitting they don't even faith in their own machinery. Not a lot of peope will buy it because they will feel unsure of how long the company will actually support it's own product. It would honestly just make matters worse imo.

History repeat itself, after Wii was destroying the PS3/x360 people asked on forums if we will see the next consoles in 2009...

They are adults now. They have to live and stand with their mistakes.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

BraveNewWorld said:
Alright, who are the people who voted 'Yes' and 'Maybe'?

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank