By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I'll be playing almost every major game releasing 2014 - 2015 this week.

iceland said:
I like eggs?

They like eggs.

Around the Network

A game can be the best looking game ever and still under someone's expectations if it's hyped as something even better looking from the devs themselves. Not sure why that is so hard to understand.

Please try to give us a lot of opinions about games where it makes sense with only little playtime and not so much about games where you should play an hour or more to get into the game (if because of the story or gameplay to master properly). Not even sure which games I mean with that but maybe something like Lords of the Fallen even if I have it in my list below^^

I would be interested in

Forza Horizon 2
Uncharted 4 ;)
MCC (if you can try something not so much talked about yet)
Project Cars
Bloodborn (if you think it will be too easy or if it has still a nice difficulty for "veterans")
Lords of the Fallen
The Witcher 3 (how horse gameplay and fighting feels)

BenVTrigger said:

DriveClub

- Feels solid. Mix between a sim and arcadey racer obviously. Personally I dont think it plays as good as Forza.

Far Cry 4

- Graphically incredible
- Crossbow is a slick weapon
- Best game Ive played so far
- New setting is sweet. Lots of tall grass to use to your advantage for stealth.

1 - does DC lean towards more sim or arcadey? as long as it's more arcadey than Forza it's the winner for me

2 - you played FC4 on PS4? or other platform?

Thanks for all the info BenV

DaltonAbbey said:

1 - does DC lean towards more sim or arcadey? as long as it's more arcadey than Forza it's the winner for me

2 - you played FC4 on PS4? or other platfo

Around the Network

Far Cry 4 is my most anticipated game this year, I was so happy to read what you've written. Thank you very much.
Now stock up on Red Bull and those truckdriver pills, we need you energetic on Monday, moar gaemz, moar gaemz.....

BenVTrigger said:
First set of impression.

DriveClub

- Graphically looks really nice but slightly underwhelming.

Spoiled PC gamer

Uncharted, Zelda (as if), Xenoblade Chronicles X and Splatoon please.

Im here for nintendo games.
But good pictures so far have fun

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Can you try Dragon Age: Inquisition?

I would love to know if the console versions visuals are comparable to the trailers, and if the performance is solid.

Thanks in advance!