By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Please suggest games with popular competitive scenes.

DialgaMarine said:
Uncharted

Wait? Uncharted is reaching the status of a popular eSport now? I don't mean to sound like a dick but... the idea of it being on the level I'm looking at is very much news to me. I've never heard it even mentioned in that context! This warrants major investigation! :D

Around the Network

TF2 isn't very competitive, I mean it WAS but then they added they conga so this is basically every pub nowadays

Dota 2 is the only game where you can win 5 million dollars...so there's that.

Nintendo and PC gamer

Counterstrike has a competitive community also Killer Instinct (2013) as well as many other fighting games.

DucksUnlimited said:
LoL, Dota and maybe Smite.

Also, lol at Uncharted.

Yeahh wth lol

Around the Network
ExplodingBlock said:

TF2 isn't very competitive, I mean it WAS but then they added they conga so this is basically every pub nowadays

TF2 is not played competitively in pubs, pubs are public servers. Competitive matches are played in leagues, like UGC for example. Also @OP add Persona 4 Arena (and Ultimax) to your list and Counter Strike GO, I guess. Not sure if 1.6 is played anymore.

_crazy_man_ said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Starcraft 2

On that note.

WoW PvP and PvE

I did a Google search on WoW as an eSport and most of what I got was people asking why it isn't that big as one.

DialgaMarine said:
Uncharted

OT: Halo 3, Killer Instinct(X1), Counter Strike: GO

ExplodingBlock said:

Oh god, what?

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

tagged