By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Starcraft Mafia - Game Thread - Concluded

padib said:
I want to say though that Wright played marvelously this game. His little theory against me deterred the day 3 Wright lynch. I think he played better than I did, so hats off.

I couldn't sleep at night after you exposed me Day 2. I was like WTF.

My EMP plan backfired hard :(

Around the Network

next time listen to me

Click HERE and be happy 

It's was a great game. I was fooled by Wright, he played really well under pressure and was very convincing and provided one hell of a fakeclaim. Also, my belief that we couldn't have just one scanner to find the Ghost played in my disfavor.

All in all, I'm happy with my play. I made the right choice on who to vote for on Day One. I can't take credit for that lynch though since it was more me believing White and Nickels to be town more than I believed Astro to be scum.

I'm proud of the case against Sparks. I don't regret shutting down Wonk on his Carl vote (especially since Carl's smooth hands provided me with tender healing twice! Thanks Carl!).

I correctly identified that padib was lying through his teeth, although it made me discard anything he had to say. Looking back, when I came up with the proposal to solve the prof vs spurge debate, I kinda lost track of the fact we needed to focus on the Ghost, so that was a mistake on my part.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
I was fooled by Wright

I blame Columbo.

padib said:
TruckOSaurus said:
It's was a great game. I was fooled by Wright, he played really well under pressure and was very convincing and provided one hell of a fakeclaim. Also, my belief that we couldn't have just one scanner to find the Ghost played in my disfavor.

All in all, I'm happy with my play. I made the right choice on who to vote for on Day One. I can't take credit for that lynch though since it was more me believing White and Nickels to be town more than I believed Astro to be scum.

I'm proud of the case against Sparks. I don't regret shutting down Wonk on his Carl vote (especially since Carl's smooth hands provided me with tender healing twice! Thanks Carl!).

I correctly identified that padib was lying through his teeth, although it made me discard anything he had to say. Looking back, when I came up with the proposal to solve the prof vs spurge debate, I kinda lost track of the fact we needed to focus on the Ghost, so that was a mistake on my part.

Yes, but you lost sight of one thing. Though I was lying through my teeth (For real!), it did not negate the fact that I was a very strong unit.

So, maybe a bit of nuance next time. But trust me, you played well this game.

Thanks.

I can see that by saying you weren't going to die by the nuclear blast you were trying to draw the Ghost's fire on you (which worked!) but at the same time you made yourself an enemy of the town. I really believe you could have had a great shot at winning if you had made your claim a little less "extravagant".

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

well, I was scum since second one and only died after the nuke, so I'm happy

Click HERE and be happy 

Honestly, had you not said you win despite the nuke, I would have trusted you.
I would've lynched you after the nuke of course, but I would have trusted you.

Being able to survive the nuke made you seem like the nuke's apprentice, so I pretty much decided to do the opposite of everything you wanted lol.

Even in the end though, I felt like keeping my promise of slapping wright. I really should have.

So, anyone got feedback on my play? Will post more thoughts soon.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

theprof00 said:

Even in the end though, I felt like keeping my promise of slapping wright. I really should have.

I used Sniper Round on you Night 3 because of the fact that you could have slapped me Night 3. Even if I did not use Cloak, you would have known I had such device. Hence, you would have known I was Ghost.

Conegamer said:
So, anyone got feedback on my play? Will post more thoughts soon.

You played well. You are always right about me and my team.

Click HERE and be happy