By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Starcraft Mafia - Game Thread - Concluded

impertinence said:
theprof00 said:
impertinence said:
theprof00 said:
EVen though I agree that it is very hard to win as the SK, I kinda feel like he had a little too much help.
Being able to survive an attack and clear a scan is, well, i dunno, kinda unfair.
imo
maybe it's just sour grapes.
I could've slapped wright all game and not gotten confirmation, and wright could've been attacked twice and survived.

And yet we had a plan in place that if had been accepted by town would have lynche Wright on Day 3. The opportunities were there.

I've come to learn that when you say passive comments like that, you're pointing them at me.

Fine imp. YOu're right. I blew the game. You happy?

Right, go ahead and make it all about you. I am not happy, because I just lost a game of mafia. And despite what you are trying to project the game was not lost by you. The loss lies squarely on town, and particularily protoss scum,  who left too much of the lifting to you and were too eager to follow you without looking for alternatives of their own. We all made mistakes, I would have pushed against the case against me harder if I had know Khan wouldn't wait til Sunday for example, wonk could have tested my claim like I invited him too, and so on forever. Noone plays the game perfect so it's a mistake for town to focus so much on a single player no matter how much they have played before.

Also, if you are going to play the game the way you do, at least be man enough to take it like a man when you get called out. The game is lost, blaming the setup is not doing anyone any good, everyone should learn from the mistakes they have made in this game, not look for excuses for why we didn't win.

I'm just not sure what lesson you want me to learn? Trust my instincts on all my suspects except for the ones that are wrong?

Around the Network

Look, everyone suspected wright at some point or another. That doesn't mean everyone was right. It means everyone was wrong.

theprof00 said:
Look, everyone suspected wright at some point or another. That doesn't mean everyone was right. It means everyone was wrong.

Can we go back at discussiing what to do for the next game?

WhiteEaglePL said:
theprof00 said:

Can we go back at discussiing what to do for the next game?

Mashup makes the most sense to me, so smash bros makes sense.

If you choose Smash Bros, make sure to include Palutena Or Rosalina Or both in those recommended 12(or how many you like) player characters!

Around the Network
Wright said:

Eh, don't pick on prof. Padib warned you all and you chose to ignore him :P

padib created a web a lies that made it impossible to believe anything he said.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:

Can't be very huge when he was spot on regarding the nuker!

My guess is that he wanted to fabricate a character that could pass as Town and still get me killed. Because otherwise, he would have been lynched Day 5.

Wonktonodi said:
Boo, I hate when meta gaming was right day one. :(

I'm also still mad that my browser crashed the end of day 1. Thankfully though even though many of you thought I was scum you thought I was mafia and not the nuke. Still a little bitter over day 2 TOS. Having scum and a lynch wasn't enough we had to question more people.

Funny how if prof didn't have his power role we would have probably lynched Wright day 3

I don't like to get scattered, I feel that's what hurts town most of the time. It's also why I have problems collaborating with prof sometimes.

Also, the timing of your vote (3rd vote!) just made me feel like you were trying to take advantage of a momentum and shift the attention away from Sparks.

Signature goes here!

radishhead said:
I doubt we'd have killed any Mafia if Prof wasn't leading the town

I know you're trying to cheer up prof but that's not true. Sparks was my doing, I built the case, I pushed hard for that lynch, challenging Wonk's vote even though I knew some people might not like it.

Signature goes here!

Wright said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Can't be very huge when he was spot on regarding the nuker!

My guess is that he wanted to fabricate a character that could pass as Town and still get me killed. Because otherwise, he would have been lynched Day 5.

padib didn't play his cards right. He should have revealed only the information regarding your attack and pretend that's all he had. It would have been much more believable and by getting you lynched he would have gained town credibility.

If we have lynched you on Day 4, you can be sure that the next lynch would have been padib. 

Signature goes here!