By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Starcraft Mafia - Game Thread - Concluded

padib said:
spurgeonryan said:
I can live with that. If you are lying or even make up some story as to why you did not succeed then you will be lynched and theprof next. Or vic versa ( I cannot spell that it seems)

I just remembered that him being the Ghost I may have trouble killing him. I hope not but I need you to know that.

The way you're constantly adding to your role and who you may or may not be able to kill really doesn't help your case.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
padib said:
WhiteEaglePL said:
I won't believe Padib until it happens.

anyway, time to finally get rid of someone.

I'd say we lynch someone else other than Wright or Prof tonight, to try and get another Zerg.
This would allow Padib to kill Wright, then later Prof, while during the later......town tries Eric or whoever of the enemy is mafia. This will only work if Padib is telling the truth...

What does town think?

It is safer to lynch Wright because, him beign a Ghost, I am not 100% certain I will be able to kill him. I am confident, but not certain. Despite my promise to Spurge.

I will attack Wright if he is left alive at Night, but him being a Ghost, it would be safer to lynch him.

You just said to me the other post that you were certain it will happen. I replied "Good to know". Now you change your mind?

Smh.

TruckOSaurus said:
Also, I'm in a Catch-22 right now. The only reason I stopped suspecting padib is because Wright cleared him but now padib says Wright is the Nuker which would mean I can't trust what he claimed, if I can't trust Wright, I can't trust padib either.

If we lynch wright, and he's not the nuke, then we lynch padib tomorrow.

Wonktonodi said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Also, I'm in a Catch-22 right now. The only reason I stopped suspecting padib is because Wright cleared him but now padib says Wright is the Nuker which would mean I can't trust what he claimed, if I can't trust Wright, I can't trust padib either.

I'm starting to think the opposite might be better... padib's role seems like too much to me right now. I'll try to sum it up in another post. 

Signature goes here!

spurgeonryan said:
WhiteEaglePL said:
I won't believe Padib until it happens.

anyway, time to finally get rid of someone.

I'd say we lynch someone else other than Wright or Prof tonight, to try and get another Zerg.
This would allow Padib to kill Wright, then later Prof, while during the later......town tries Eric or whoever of the enemy is mafia. This will only work if Padib is telling the truth...

What does town think?

Here is what I feel. I feel like I got good cop/bad copped. Conegamer went crazy on me and then when he realized what he did looked like a revenge vote he backed off. Then Wonk came in and tried to do the same thing you are doing. Lynch anyone other than Wright or theprof. Padib just said he used his ability on wright! He is the nuker! We have precious few days left and you want to go guessing? We just had this talk, it makes no sense. Once we are done with confirmed players we will start with Eric first thing, unless we have more evidence between then and now.

So no, that makes no sense at all. I think some ofyou do not understand how this works. Someone says they used their abilities, they caught scum or a nuker and you all dismiss it? Why even have abilitites at all? What in particular has padib said that makes you not believe him? We had two attacks night one, and padib said he was attacked night two. As was trucks. Did anyone call him a lyer because they were attacked? Or do you think there was only one attack night two and there was another reason for the two attacks night one?

Please help me understand your point of view.

Difference is , I don't believe a word he says about what is what or who is who, until it actually happens... you just trust his word. I don't, but I let him do his thing because it would be fantastic for Town.

Around the Network

Okay padib, let's sum up your role, correct me if I'm wrong:

Ability 1 - Sense - Gives the race of the persons who gave the final blow of the players killed during the Night it is used. 

You are invulnerable the Night you use this ability.

Ability 2 - Psionic Blast - You deplete the shields from all Protoss units (takes two Nights to take effect)

You are invulnerable the Night you prep this ability.

Also, should you be attacked during that Night you are told who did the attack.

Ability 3 - Something you haven't mentionned.

Ability 4 - You can attack someone the Night where your Psionic Blast is activated.

I'm sorry but it's too much for me. Too fucking much.

Vote: padib

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Wonktonodi said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I'm starting to think the opposite might be better... padib's role seems like too much to me right now. I'll try to sum it up in another post. 

I agree his role seems way OP, but he seems testable. from the game set up we should still have day 4, with all that power if he somehow has unlynchable as well and he's the nuke, then WOW would have really pushed the game in his favor. We have 2 dead scum and only 2 dead townies. It shouldn't be possible for us to getting the lynch wrong tonight.

spurgeonryan said:
I would like Imp to stop by, no need to rush the day. Wright as well. Imp seems to be able to out talk theprof when it comes to logic and Wright is the suspected nuker.

How are things like this being said when he admitted I was right? I just don't get it.

I am at the BRINCK of madness here...

spurgeonryan said:
Wonktonodi said:
TruckOSaurus said:

@ Trucks

We got to make a decision though. One way or another if padib is lying, he needs to be stopped before the end. If he is telling the truth then we are safe.

@ Wonk

Makes sense to me. Same thing I was saying, not sure why it took padib to say the same thing before people started to agree.

you wanted to vote lynch prof. I'll take it you're accusation on prof was based not on a power but just what's said. While I think he is very likely scum you aren't very clear.