By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Starcraft Mafia - Game Thread - Concluded

bye padib
unvote
vote: padib

better luck next time

Around the Network

Kuckoo.

why does this remind me of the town lynching sparks last game.
it just seems so stupid.
Unvote
Vote Wright

padib said:

No, that's not it...

Ability 1 - Sense - Gives the race of the persons who gave the final blow of any night kills. 

Also, anyone attack me from there on out, I am informed of the attacker.

I am invulnerable the Night I use this ability.

Ability 2 - Psionic Blast - I deplete the shields from all Protoss units (takes 1 Night to take effect)

I am invulnerable the Night I prep this ability.

Ability 3 - Something I haven't mentionned. I will reveal it toMorrow.

Ability 4 Not an ability - I can attack someone the Night where the Psionic Blast is activated.

The nuker will actually destroy your whole base. I am not the nuker. So why would you lynch me because you don't believe I have a skillset and am a powerful one-man team?

Because I think you are the nuker hiding behind this elaborate role to buy some time. That's why I didn't like your sudden reserve when it came to you being able to kill prof or Wright, it sounds like you're prepping up your lack of result toMorrow.

Signature goes here!

spurgeonryan said:
NO! not just what was said in the thread. I am being perfectly clear. I am not throwing a hunch out there on the prof. I said I checked him out, he is Scum. Besides painting a picture I cannot get any clearer. I then said, it is simple, if I turn out to be lying, which I am not, then I could be lynched tomorrow.

Then padib basically gave the same scenario and some of you jumped on his idea.

You are definitely scum sir, unless you care to claim that there is a busdriver around?

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
NO! not just what was said in the thread. I am being perfectly clear. I am not throwing a hunch out there on the prof. I said I checked him out, he is Scum. Besides painting a picture I cannot get any clearer. I then said, it is simple, if I turn out to be lying, which I am not, then I could be lynched tomorrow.

Then padib basically gave the same scenario and some of you jumped on his idea.

When you say "you checked him out" that implies use of an action but you said to me that was not the case. So by checked him out, what do you mean exactly?

Signature goes here!

No, what is intelligent would be explaining how you know wright is the nuker, then explaining to town how I am somehow wright's accomplice, and then us listening to wright's explanation.

That would be the intelligent way to do things.

spurgeonryan said:
TruckOSaurus said:
spurgeonryan said:
I would like Imp to stop by, no need to rush the day. Wright as well. Imp seems to be able to out talk theprof when it comes to logic and Wright is the suspected nuker.

I wanna be sure I read correctly. Did you say you scanned prof and he came back as scum? Or are your suspicions on him based on your impressions from reading his posts?

I said nothing about scanning. I said I checked him out. I was just trying to show you all that even without my info, I could basically show that he was scum. But I know no one ever believes crazy spurge, so I made sure I threw out all my evidence.

you aren't being clear, I wish you were more clear, then TOS wouldn't be so eager to be voting the same way as proff

padib said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Because I think you are the nuker hiding behind this elaborate role to buy some time. That's why I didn't like your sudden reserve when it came to you being able to kill prof or Wright, it sounds like you're prepping up your lack of result toMorrow.

But you can test me toDay and lynch me toMorrow. If I am telling the truth you want me alive.

So Wright first, then me. That is intelligent.

Don't be a prof.

Don't use shit like this on me.

My mind is not made up yet. I wanna hear from Wright since he hasn't been there since you made your reveal. I need to workout the possibilities and I can't do it now.

Signature goes here!

padib said:
theprof00 said:
No, what is intelligent would be explaining how you know wright is the nuker, then explaining to town how I am somehow wright's accomplice, and then us listening to wright's explanation.

That would be the intelligent way to do things.

No, you don't know what's intelligent.

I never said we should not hear Wright out (though I know very well he will be lying).

Why will you know he will be lying?

Wright said he checked you for being invisible. How does that mean he is the nuker?