By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - SSB 3DS wont support the Circle Pad Pro, but will support C-Stick from New 3DS...

Nintendo, Nintendo.. Why are you making me feel sad? :(

Around the Network
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

jigokutamago said:

"The C Stick is simply an aid for inexperienced players who need it. If you don't need it, you should be ashamed of using it." - Bill "Duck" Trinen

On the contrary, pretty much all smash professionals use the C-stick regularly for aerials. And with pivot-cancelling making a debut in Smash 4, they will also have a reason to use it for smash attacks.

what in the hell is pivot cancel? I can't keep up with all of these techs...

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Dulfite said:
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
Dulfite said:
Personally I think they should have made the game more unique/different from the Wii U one by forcing everyone to use the stylus somehow. Draw up for uppercut, draw horizontal for ground kick, etc.

Thats the same kind of innovation that took a perfectly fine game bent it out of shape a bit in Super and broke it to shreds in Sticker Star

The controls were not the problem in Sticker Star. The lack of depth with characters, story, and the overall feel of progression were the problem.

Innovations...

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Mr Khan said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

jigokutamago said:

"The C Stick is simply an aid for inexperienced players who need it. If you don't need it, you should be ashamed of using it." - Bill "Duck" Trinen

On the contrary, pretty much all smash professionals use the C-stick regularly for aerials. And with pivot-cancelling making a debut in Smash 4, they will also have a reason to use it for smash attacks.

what in the hell is pivot cancel? I can't keep up with all of these techs...

Turn Cancelling, When moving say right, and you pivot cancel to the left so that you face left but are still sliding a bit to the right, its like an advanced form of dash dancing where you cancel your dash animation, but you do it once rather than constantly.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

jigokutamago said:

I could probably beat him. Not using the C-Stick is a handicap. Everyone can smash attack with the control stick and a, but smart players save that for tilts and chaged smash attacks, Nobody has time to waste the Control-Stick on smash attacks and aerials.

As a peach main, many of the things I practice are impossible/really hard without the C-Sticks.

Around the Network

Not sure why anyone is surprised. The way only thing that surprises me is that forced migration happened so soon.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.