By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pachter: "There is no place for Nintendo hardware". Thoughts?

Ka-pi96 said:
kljesta64 said:
Ka-pi96 said:

A flop would be selling well under expectations. So yeah considering the success the Wii had, Nintendo were probably expecting much much better than what the Wii U has done so far. So even if it had made a profit so far it would be significantly less than expected and therefore still a flop.

so in other words PS4 is sony's first console that didnt flop ?

How so? Considering the SNES was like 30-40 million that probably would have been a decent expectation for the PS1 and it sold way higher than that. PS2 would have been expected to do about what the PS1 did and sold so much more. PS3 is arguable, hard to tell if Sony were expecting another PS2 or not, but if they were then that could be considered a flop.

No way can you call the PS1 or PS2 a flop though. Oh actually, the PSP as well, can't call that a flop that did very well.

they have lost on every console money.. so I would say sony would consider it a flop since we cant and dont agree what a flop is lol how many consoles are sold doesnt really say much if you lose money all the time.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network
Moonhero said:
kljesta64 said:
Moonhero said:
I wonder what it's like to get paid to always be wrong, and just barf hate all the time.

you probably always have a huge boner up n ready everytime you say something.

What the fuck?

well thats how it feels to be pachter

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Abandon hardware so that their flagship software can really shine? like ......... sega? What was the last REALLY good sonic game you played. For it's time i'd have to say sonic adventure on the dreamcast. I'd say it's pretty clear there is an importance to 1st party software being first party and the moment i play a bad main line zelda is the day i stop believing in the gaming world. I think nintendo has alot of work ahead of them, but they can survive in the in the hardware world.

kljesta64 said:
Ka-pi96 said:

How so? Considering the SNES was like 30-40 million that probably would have been a decent expectation for the PS1 and it sold way higher than that. PS2 would have been expected to do about what the PS1 did and sold so much more. PS3 is arguable, hard to tell if Sony were expecting another PS2 or not, but if they were then that could be considered a flop.

No way can you call the PS1 or PS2 a flop though. Oh actually, the PSP as well, can't call that a flop that did very well.

they have lost on every console money.. so I would say sony would consider it a flop since we cant and dont agree what a flop is lol how many consoles are sold doesnt really say much if you lose money all the time.

Have they? How much has the PlayStation branch of Sony lost on the PS1? How much has it lost on PS2? How much has it lost on PS3? How much has it lost on PSP? How much has it lost on PSV?

Conina said:
kljesta64 said:

Have they? How much has the PlayStation branch of Sony lost on the PS1? How much has it lost on PS2? How much has it lost on PS3? How much has it lost on PSP? How much has it lost on PSV?

google it.

Tsubasa Ozora

Around the Network
kljesta64 said:

google it.

Why me? It's your claim that they lost money on every console generation, not mine.

kljesta64 said:
Moonhero said:
kljesta64 said:
Moonhero said:
I wonder what it's like to get paid to always be wrong, and just barf hate all the time.

What the fuck?

Oh. I thought you were meaning "you" as me. I was like "What the fuck? Why is this dude coming after me? He like pachter or something?" lol

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

STOP posting things about PACHTER!!! Please :)

Moonhero said:
kljesta64 said:
Moonhero said:
kljesta64 said:

What the fuck?

Oh. I thought you were meaning "you" as me. I was like "What the fuck? Why is this dude coming after me? He like pachter or something?" lol

HAHAHAHA.

Tsubasa Ozora

Gnac said:

ALSO: how terrible is a name such as "gamenesia"? Oh my goodness, I forgot about games.

Here are two more shit things I just thought of:

• Gameogeddon: You're going to die tomorrow so who cares if you use the much-ignored lower end of the review scale; you won't have a career in a week anyway
  • Gameorrhea: I ate some dodgy games and now I have liquid shits / I fucked a fake "TGS girl" and now I have a crater on my cock

Im ready for Gameogeddon bring on the zombies .

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot